21 February 2024

Sick

Afternoon … Hope all is well.  I’ve taken Tuesday and today off.  My allergies/sinuses went nuts and my back was killing me as well.  Just felt crummy.  I drugged myself up and wound up sleeping yesterday away for the most part.  Turned my phone off and it was super quiet here. 

I felt better this morning but was up most of the night since I slept the day away.  I have napped a little bit today and the cats convinced me to come out to the living room. 

It’s oddly warm out today and I am not sure if I am hot or running a fever.  I’ve got this inner feeling that crops up when I am sick and it’s there. 

I plan on going back tomorrow.  I’ve skimmed over my work email and damn there is a bunch of crap waiting for me.  It’s not going anywhere and my mistake making co-worker has been covering for me so no idea what kind of a mess I will have to mop up, but hopefully not much.

Just wanted you all to know that I am alive.  Not sure if I will be able to post tomorrow but I will give it a try.  I plan to take it easy for the rest of the night.  Not looking forward to going back but at least it’s only for two days.  Much closer to my massage on Saturday!

Talk with you all again soon. 

No comments: