I wasn’t looking forward to this morning but it arrived nevertheless. I took plenty of medicine to make sure that I had a sound nights sleep and Rudy woke me up a little bit early. He stayed with me to make sure that I didn’t oversleep or more like I didn’t forget to feed him.
Trying to find something to watch on TV is never ending. All of the channels and streaming services I have, I shouldn’t have any struggles at all but it still happens. YouTube also helped with some Family Feud moments.
My neck, shoulders and back and bothering me. I got through this morning and then went to find my bed buddy. It’s a large sock like device filled with some kind of beads and has two rope handles on it. Stick that in the microwave for 2 minutes and it feels so good wrapped around my neck or across my back. I used it when I took my early lunch. After the heat wore off I laid down and my neck popped. It was the good kind of pop. Now if my back could do the same thing I think I might be in better shape.
My allergies are at bay but they acted up a little bit when I first got up this morning.
158 emails to sift through which I did in record time. Just sort by sender and you can easily figure out from the preview what to file, delete or not even bother reading. Doesn’t look like I missed a whole lot. There was a flurry of activity and my mistake making colleague was kept mighty busy. I know he hates it when I am out.
I found it rather odd that within minutes both he and my boss sent me emails welcoming me back. The timing was either ironic or odd. I am going with odd. I kind of feel like there is something brewing. Hopefully, I am wrong.
Paid some bills and got caught up on porn. I have what is an endless supply of stuff to watch. I am just not in the mood. Kind of makes me feel like my Testosterone is wearing off. However, when I do get in the mood I will have plenty of material to watch, so I suppose that is the upside.
I confirmed my massage on Saturday. I hope that this benefits me and gets all of the knots and kinks out of my back. I realize that I might be sore at first and there will be pain but as long as it’s working for the greater good of my well being then I am fine with it. That is the highlight of my weekend.
Thought for sure I missed out on meetings but my boss called something special this afternoon that I have to sit through, plus we have a touch base meeting tomorrow, just a regular thing that happens once a month.
Need to wrangle the trash and get it out to the curb, hopefully they stick with a regular pickup this week. It’s warmer out than it was last week at this time. Looking forward to wrapping up this day and moving on to Friday.
I hope all is well in your world. Back to the so called fun that is work. Talk with you all again soon.
2 comments:
In my whole life I've rarely had back pain, but last week my back was killing me. Seemed to come on very suddenly. I got a new chair at work, and that seems to have solved the problem. Now I'm fine.
I've got a ergonomic chair at work and it's nice, wasn't cheap either. I have an Executive Leather Chair that has lots of padding here at home. I had a gaming chair that I got during the pandemic but it caused issues with my tailbone, that's not fun at all. Then I made the switch to my present chair. Kind of wish I would have gotten an ergo chair, what I am sitting in wasn't cheap and it feels nice but it was difficult to put together. Back pain has followed me since I was a teenager. The upper back with the knots didn't start until I was in my late 30's and it's only gotten worse since I seem to sit in front of a computer longer and longer.
Post a Comment