So were back to my sleeping pill issue again. Turns out faxing in new prescriptions didn’t do the trick, the system thinks that I still have refilled both prescriptions too soon. Long story short I’m getting 1 medication for sure with a 60 day supply, that should be here within a week. The other medicine is under review and I might get a 60 day supply of it if this goes through. Thankfully now I have a point of contact at BCBS to be able to keep in touch with so we can get this sorted. I don’t understand what the fucking big deal is about sleeping pills. You get a valid prescription, you fill the prescription there is no fuss or muss about it. Life can be easy or complicated and in this case my pharmacy benefit manager is choosing the complicated method for me. By the time were done with this I’ll need new blood pressure medicine if I don’t have a stroke or heart attack.
My brother called last night. More drama in the relationship department. Turns out him blocking her really upset her so she had others reach out for her to him to get herself unblocked. Her Dad or mom’s husband, whatever has some medical issues and is in the hospital. It sounds like he’s not going to make it. So that pulled them back together for a short term. Then she told him she had plenty of guys interested in her and that sealed her fate with my brother or so I am told. Now they are really done, for sure, I mean it this time. Fuck I told him that this was getting exhausting for me and that I can’t take much more before I have to distance myself. I told him that he is calling me for help and I provide advice but he doesn’t listen. So this time I got him to promise me that they were for sure done, he is changing the locks again. He is going to block her again. If people start harassing him he will look at blocking them as well. He really needs to relocate and start fresh in a new city. He doesn’t have to leave the immediate area but honestly it would be the best thing for him. I know that he will be staying put for now. A co-worker told him to kick her son out as well. He is one more tie to her and he really needs to eliminate any and all ties to her. This is heavily toxic and the sooner they break it off the sooner he can heal. I don’t give a shit about her, never liked her from day 1 and don’t like her now. I told my brother that if I had a sugar daddy or someone that was helping me financially outside of giving me sexual satisfaction, I certainly wouldn’t treat him like she has treated him. I mean he was a big old sponge full of money and he’s spent a lot on her and this is the thanks he gets. I say good riddance!
In other news, I called in today. I haven’t been sleeping well and I woke up very tired. I figured I’d take a day lounge and bounce back tomorrow. It’s been a grand day and I have enjoyed myself. I had my electronic leash near by and that has pissed off the kids but it beats going back to a full in box. Most of the BS I get I deleted and no action is required. There were somethings that need my attention. So I really need to go back and since it’s Friday 1 day shouldn’t kill me. Then I get 2 days off and were back on for 5 more. Not fun but it is what it is. I’d love to retire and not have to work but that is way down the road. Things could be better if the stupidity at work was gone. An extra perk would be more money, no matter how much I get I always want more. Just like dick and potato chips.
Hopefully that put a smile on your face. I’m headed up to take in some TV and spend more time with the children before bed time rolls around. Sleeping won’t be easy tonight but I’ll try to make it happen with some extra medicine. Worst case is that I will limp through tomorrow. Working from home is an option but I don’t want to use that unless it’s truly needed. Cheers that were closer to the weekend! Hope all is well in your world.
No comments:
Post a Comment