30 September 2014

Tuesday

Oh my gurd I have no idea what I have done, but my left side and back are killing me.  I thoughht it would wear off once I woke up but nope, like a bad penny its still with me.  I hope it's gone by tomorrow.

Last night I got a call from the place I am working with on the mortgage.  They got approval from their Title company to convert it from the trust into my name.  Okay great.  Now they still need pay off information from the present lender.  They actually wanted me to reach out to the lender and say can you give me x,y,and z.  I turned the tables and said how about if I prepare a release that gives you authorization to obtain the information you need.  Hey what a novel idea.  Hello mortgage companies do this all the time.  So I whipped something up and also provided a couple of contacts.  That took up the bulk of my evening.  I paid bills and took out the trash.  Ah ha a clue taking out the trash.  There was some heavy stuff perhaps something yinged when it should have yanged.  

Today I thought about it and realized they will also need permission from the Trustee in my late partners bankruptcy case.  The house is really the only asset and the only reason why he is on a repayment plan.  Makee no mistake regardless of what the Trustee says I still have to make the payments until we reach the magic number, otherwise they can take it back.  I am going for the hardship discharge in the hopes that the judge will see and understand that I shouldn't have to continue to repay his debt, but that won't be until next year.  Who knows I may be stuck with higher house payments until then but I certainly hope not.  It would be awesome if I could start banking money.  The goal for the house now is to close by the 15th, which means if we do then I could skip November and December payments and wouldn't have to make a payment until January.  That would be awesome!

Big boy is having his way with the carpet.  He isn't using the litter box he is peeing on the carpet.  That is a huge no.  I have to break out the steam cleaner tonight because the smell is just horrible.  I woke up and before I could even smell it my allergies kicked in.  I sprayed some stuff to help with the odor but I am highly allergic to that so I had to hightail it out of the house.  I put a chair over where he went so that he won't be able to go there anymore.  I don't know what it is but anytime I mess with the litterbox by physically moving it we have this problem.  It's usually a couple days then his memory kicks back in and life returns to normal.  I really wish he would just use the litter box.  Cat urine is the worst!

So the dating scene has calmed down.  I didn't get any messages last night from anyone.  I have continued to put out feelers with other guys but no nibbles yet.  I really enjoy talking with other guys via the chat thing but would rather meet up in person so we can stop the back and forth with delays.  I mean I know what I want to say I just have to get my fingers to type it out and it just seems so redundant.  I still say straight people have it the easiest you just approach a person of the opposite sex that you are attracted to and ask them if they want to go out for a bite to eat or to get a drink.  If they have a brain they realize your asking them out and then things go from there.  Gay people on the other hand don't know if another guy is gay or not hence the bars, clubs and dating apps.  Gay or straight dating does take up a lot of time.  It also messes with your emotions.  Like when I am talking with someone and there is potential there, I am very happy.  When I am talking with no one or have been rejected I feel sad or depressed.  I suppose it's all apart of the cycle.  

I wish there were more gay guys that were relationship oriented and not just concerned with who they are going to sleep with tonight.  I mean I understand the hookup process and the need to get off, but that is kind of counter productive for me.  I can't see sleeping with someone and then never seeing them again or hearing from them.  I can do that with a porn clip or movie but not with an actual person.  I guess I am just too old fashioned.  :)

The new schedule here at work seems to be going rather well.  In fact I will be headed back here in a bit and I have to go setup an office for someone and move equipment in.  That should be tons of fun with my back feeling the way it does but it's all part of the job.  It's kind of like I was telling someone earlier today working for a living sucks.  I mean I like it here but the idea that I have to come to work everyday in order to make it in life has gotten very old very fast.  Come on lotto, I sure could use a break.

Next week maybe fun and who knows I might actually get a little rest.  Even though it is Jury Duty.  Oh, I sent off for an absentee ballot for voting in the general election in November.  I figure I am on the list now for Jury Duty so might as well vote in every election.  Voting via absentee ballot just means that I won't have to stand in a long line.  I just fill out my form and mail it back, presto done.  I kind of like that.  Shame many more things in life aren't that simple.  

Well back to the races.  Talk with you peeps later.  

1 comment:

Jude said...

Wishing you luck with both the mortgage and the cat pee issue! And I hope your back pain resolves itself today, that isn't fun....