I have checked back to see if my 18 y/o friend decided to chat any more but no response. I'm guessing it was just a bold move for him to tell me that he liked me or maybe it was a joke. Not sure either way. However, I did make a report that he is misrepresenting his age. I won't block him but I did screen shot all of our conversation, so there won't be any misconception as to what was said by who. It's very innoculus but it's the paranoid part of me coming out.
Had our meeting at the office. As usual I was early, everyone was late. Way too much chattering, jokes, etc. before the meeting started. Our boss actually got through this meeting and we wrapped it up on time. I hope that ending on time continues. I think that she should build in like 10 minutes ahead of when she actually wants the meeting to start, that way everyone would be on-time. :)
I'm playing ring around the rosie with an issue here. Trying to track down who is responsible for administering a program. No one wants to take ownership. I can't really do anything from a permissions stand point. This all started early this morning I have been telling my story ever since to at least 4 people. Right now I think I've got it figured out, but that person only works specific days of the week. Oh Joy! So this is another one that will have to be in a pending state. I just hate service tickets hanging out there. I like to get them in, fix the problem and close the ticket. It just doesn't always work like that.
20 more minutes and I will be back on the phones. New schedule starts Monday so it's the same shift. Just what I am designated to do is changing. I will be spending more time on the phones. That will be good, I suppose. More eduucation, which should hopefully help me feel more confident and comfortable.
That is all of the new news I have. No idea what is for supper, but I am sure I won't starve. Talk with you peeps later.
No comments:
Post a Comment