In other news the first person to answer me back on Tindr is 23 and really cute. He told me that he thinks I am HOT, which I am totally flattered by. So were chatting last night and he tells me I am not sure why it shows I am 23 I am actually a Senior in HS and 18. WTF! Um okay so while I am anxious about this, I can see it leading to heart break. He goes away to college and poof its over. Not to mention his parents reaction when he tells them I'm chatting with a guy who is 40 something. Uh I think it would be like in that episode of Queer As Folk where Justin's dad went after Brian in a car accident and tried to kill him. He says his parents are okay with his sexuality and coming out was very easy. Which is good. I don't mind talking to him and keeping the converstion above board, but I think anything other than that would be trouble. However, despite that I still wouldn't mind seeing him in person. He is 18 which is perfectly legal age for sexual consent, not that were going to go there. My point being in the eyes of the law he is old enough to make his own decisions. I kind of feel like I am on NBC To Catch A Predator.
Who knew that trying to find a guy could lead to so much drama. My life is nothing but a drama. So I guess maybe I should settle for having a good job. I suppose everything else will fall in place soon enough.
We made it to another Friday. So much work for me to do, not sure if I want to start tonight or put it off until tomorrow. I am anxious to be lazy and relax. The kids were all in a decent mood this morning. Big Boy was in need of some extra attention and if you pay extra attention to one, you have to do it to all of them because they get super jealous. To the point where they are standing in line crying for you to touch them instead of their brother or sister. Momma gets in on the action as well..
I am battling ants in the kitchen. Just when you think they are gone, they come back. I've cleaned, sprayed ant spray and yet the little things just keep coming. I kind of wish they made a bleach bomb, I'd throw that at them. Then when your cleaning, it feels like they are on you and you itch even though nothing is or was there to start with. The fly that is in the house is still alive, at least he was as of last night. I haven't seen him this morning so maybe someone got him. Anyway, it will be time to saddle up here for another day of work here on the ranch.
I've got to call a guy this morning that needs some help. Then this afternoon a department meeting about changes that take place on Monday. Who knows what else the day will throw at me, but I am here and ready to get on with it, so that I can start the weekend. Stay tuned for another edition of as the drama continues! :) Have a great weekend, talk with you peeps later.
No comments:
Post a Comment