The evening went pretty smooth. I managed to have some time to watch TV and I was playing with my phone. On like guy surfing. I have messaged a few new guys but thus far no responses. My date from Saturday has messaged me and we exchanged a few kind words about Monday and what we were both doing. I was on quite a bit yesterday and he only showed up in the evening, which was kind of a surprise for me.
I really want to tell him that I don't have a romantic interest at this point but I am afraid that would crush him. He wants to get together again on Satuday and the more I think about it the more I really don't want to. I haven't made any firm commitment to getting together but told him that if we did meet up again Saturday would be the best day to do so. He iss thinking about another dinner meet up. That is all well and good but the bigger question is will he have money to pay, not for me but for himself. I certainly can't always be the buyer. I don't mind him as a friend, in fact that is how I think of him at this point. Based upon looks & his health issues I think we are better sticking to a friendship. Again, whenever I break it to him it will probably crush him. There is desperation written in his profile, spoken though messages exchanged and also in person. He also made me stop and think do I really want a new guy? The answer to that is yes but I would prefer it be a slow process. Moviing a little bit faster than what it's moving now. However, I believe in the end it will all work out.
One of the girls that always wants attention from me, is all over me in the evening. Normally in the morning she climbs into my bed after I am out of the shower. Yesterday and today she eats and then hides under the couch. I wonder if she isn't feeling well? I know someone hacked up a hairball in the hallway, I suspect that was her.
I got a notification to go pick up hardware from a person that is no longer with us. He had a stroke prior to my arrival and has been left with brain damage to the point where he is severly imparied. I saw the notice yesterday. They have left his office the same for months, this all happened long before I started. Still I feel very bad for him, his family and for us because were losing someone. I will pick up his stuff this afternoon, I just hope that I can keep my emotions in check because just talking about it I am sad and want to cry. I think mostly because of what I have been through.
Today is kind of a boring day but that is okay. I really didn't want to work hard :). It started off as one of those cool fall mornings where you just want to stay in bed. I kept telling the children that I didn't want to get up and then it was I don't want to go back to work. I told them I have to go because people are depending upon me. That in it's self is kind of the whole reason why I feel good on the inside about coming in. W/o a job that feeling isn't there and in its absense depression sets in. It's good to be needed and wanted. It's a basic human need that I think we all require in order to function.
So all of the TV shows are starting their Fall Season. I am happy about that, now there will be more to watch. I hope that my DVR can keep up and that it choses the correct channel. I went to watch the 2nd half of the Big Bang Theroy last night and it chose the wrong channel. Fear not I will get it through on demand.
I heard some rumbling on the news this morning that there are bugs in IOS 8. Everyone experiences something different from huge drains on batteries, wifi problems. They say that there is no word if Apple will release a patch. Since it made the news I suspect that they will, but it will be something that comes in due time. They probably aren't in a rush. I have had no problems on my old iPad or my new iPhone. In fact the batteries seem to last way longer than I think they will. The iPad has been belting out music since I arrived this morning, we started at 100% and its only down to 98%, which I would say is pretty good.
Well I should run and find something work related to occupy my time. I still am sleepy and hungry. Looking so forward to lunch time. Sounds tempting to take a chair into the equipment closet, turn out the lights and turn on my alarm. Then take a nap. Good idea not sure that I will do it.
I hope that life is treating you all fair and that you are doing good. Talk with you peeps later.
No comments:
Post a Comment