The glue on the mirror started to give way. I have taped the mirror in place and hope that it holds. I ordered a replacement last night and they only offer ground shipping. The item is in stock but won’t ship until Thursday. I can only hope that it arrives on Friday but since my luck isn’t that good chances are it won’t. I’m going to try to reach out to the company and see if I can get shipping upgraded. I’d like to get this project done with so I can have one less thing to worry about.
I am thinking a lot about Thursday and what to wear and more importantly what I am going to tell my boss to be able to leave. Last time I said doctors appointment. The other thing that is weighing on me is that if this doesn’t work out then I have nothing else going at the moment. That’s not to say someone won’t call me today or tomorrow. My eagerness to move on is really to an overwhelming level. Plus you have the depression that is in that is in the environment today. Mix that with boredom and you have very long days. I equate it to a form of torture.
Last night Big Boy had litter in his foot. I went to help him with it and he pitched a fit. I though rather than pulling it out cutting it would be a better idea. That is until I wound up cutting him. It’s a nick where his feet web together, I cut the first part of the web on accident. I felt really bad he was okay just as long as I left him alone. He did come to sleep with me. He got his revenge at 2am when he went to the bathroom and then demanded to be let out. It wasn’t a pleasant situation but still rather than deal with it I just went back to sleep.
I went to watch Nurse Jackie last night and the signal was pretty bad, it kept jumping and words would stutter it was horrible. I backed down from HD to the regular version and that helped a little bit. Plus they put up next weeks episode so I am all caught up and don’t have to pause to watch it on Sunday night.
I had my Lasagna and it was pretty good Looking forward to pizza and salad tonight. Sleeping and eating are the two things that I really want to do the most of. That isn’t great news for my body or my waistline but there are worst things that I could want to do.
I did some Amazon shopping last night. I got some spray for Ms. Momma that is supposed to help calm her skin down, hopefully it works. I got some deep stain remover for the carpet, medicine for the Big Boy and some hair stuff for me. That plus the mirror and I dropped about $200. Most of the order will be in on Thursday. So perhaps Momma will get some much needed relief.
It occurred to me last night about Momma and her playing noises. All of her toys have disappeared. Which means they are probably under a couch and more than likely in the basement. Last night I gave her a new ball and she sprung to life with her noises and carrying on. She was carting it al over the house in her mouth. As if to say look what I have. Big Boy looked at me funny when I gave it to her so I gave him one too. He didn’t want it but wanted to know what it was. So now she has two to play with and potentially loose.
I did some brushing and claw trimming last night. It wasn’t a favorite but it went over pretty well. Those claws get long and sharp very fast. It’s almost like you trim them today and you need to do it again tomorrow. TAZ has some really big claws on his back feet. So much that if he walks on a bare floor you can hear him tapping as he walks. It’s kind of funny. I trimmed those claws last night, not sure if he will like it or not but he should have his stealth advantage back now.
There were other things I was going to put in here but don’t remember them. So I guess I will call it quits for the moment. If I think of something of major importance I will be back. Otherwise I will just talk with you peeps later.
No comments:
Post a Comment