27 April 2014

Back 2 IT

I'm getting ready to watch Nurse Jackie and then call it a night.  I dread going to work tomorrow.  I hope this weeks interview pans out.  A great company, top notch benefits and I haven't even walked in the door and am ready to go to work there.  Please God let this be the one so I can end my search and move on to getting happy!  Shows on gotta go.

3 comments:

Jude said...

Wishing you luck with this interview!!

Question for ya: do you have any control over whether the "word verification" thingy we have to fill out for comments are letters or numbers? If you don't so be it, but if you do, the numbers are SO much easier to read! LOL

Jeremy Ryan said...

Google controls the CAPTCHA, I just have the option to turn it on or off. Off means the robots will be posting. :)

Jude said...

Yes I know and you need to have it on for sure! Okay thanks, sometimes it takes a couple of tries before I can make out WTF the letters are but I manage. ;-)