17 December 2013

Tuesday

Made it to another day.  We got our holiday bonuses yesterday, I must say I was caught off guard and very surprised.  I expected less and actually got more. 

I heard from my attorney on the house.  She said to give the mortgage company a call on Monday and they should be able to provide me with a status update.  She is going to be off or she would do it herself.  So I will begrudgingly call but I really don’t want to.  This could make or break Christmas depending upon the news I get. 

Had a decent meal last night all frozen – Fish, Broccoli w/cheese (not big on the cheese), Rice and Mac & Cheese.  Then I finished off by opening a box of cookies that was meant for the office.  Damn I am so glad I saved them for me, they look yummy and taste even better.  Plus they were $5 and not that many there. 

Heard this morning that boss man should be leaving early as in tomorrow.  He is going someplace and I don’t think he will be coming back here.  Which technically means we will all be on vacation for the remainder of the year.  If it works out like I think it will, I won’t see his face until next year and that is something I can live with. 

I have passed on some information to him that we have some outdated equipment and come Jan 1 if not replaced it will spell trouble.  He kept asking me to remind him the next day and the day after.  I told him on Monday and haven’t heard another word about it.  I am not sure if he is going to buy the stuff or not.  He wants me to communicate with him but he doesn’t want to reciprocate and I guess he feels he shouldn’t have to since he owns the place.  However, it would make our relationship go so much better.

I hear him in the office next to me with the HR person all the time.  They have hit it off and he is like butter in her hands.  I wish we at least got along and could talk like normal people instead of having purely a business relationship.  Ah well, it is what it is.

Tonight’s Supper is Soup.  Won’t be as good as last night but it is food.  TTYL.  Stay Warm.

No comments: