01 December 2013

Stunned & Saddened

Last night I went to put my iPhone on the charger and noticed a pop up from CNN.  I frequently ignore these but read it and screamed in disbelief.  It said words to the effect… “Paul Walker film star of Fast & Furious has died in a car crash according to his agent”. 

I launched Facebook and it was all lit up with condolences and Lance Bass even said it wasn’t a PR stunt it was real.  I just couldn’t comprehend it.

So how much worse can this year get?  That is a question I just don’t want to ask.  We have a mere 4 weeks and 3 days left I don’t want to jinx anything. 

I had a HUGE crush on Paul Walker from the moment I laid eyes on him.  He was beautiful and yes he was straight.  I was stunned to learn that he had a daughter.  I found that out when I was browsing on Hulu and came across an ET interview.  That makes his passing so much sadder.  His daughter now has to go through life without a father.  In the interview, not sure when it was done but they said she was 16.  My guess is that she is probably still under age 20.

I loved the Fast & Furious series and me and my partner watched everyone together, with the exception of 6 which I had to watch by myself.  I know that 7 is in production but not exactly how far they are along with it and if it will in fact release.  I suppose we can only stay tuned.

The part that really makes me uneasy about his passing is that he was only 2 years younger than me.  I guess only the good die young!

Rest In Peace Paul Walker.

Paul Walker Workout and Diet3

No comments: