25 July 2012

A little storm

A little storm blew in today.  I got tied up by a stupid printer and spent most of my day on the phone with tech support at HP.  I like HP but I still say those letters stand for HUGE PROBLEM!  Damn modern technology!

So my work is backing up, no more goofing off.  I tried to get my travel arrangements today and was told try again tomorrow.  Okay, so I am not the only one busy.  We had a couple people walk out from one place.  Every other place is hiring and needing accounts created or PC’s ordered.  It’s just k r a z y.  Plus I’m going to travel, yeah hate to see my in box after that trip.  It should suck.

I’ve been unwinding tonight with some music.  Check out this video, I like the song but the video is entertaining, especially if you’re a gay man.  Just watch it from start to finish and you’ll get it!

Take care and be well.  I will talk with you peeps later.

No comments: