It’s been one of those days that just kicked off and went to 100mph early on. I made time for lunch but didn’t get to take the entire hour I am entitled to. The big project I had been talking about started today and I sent out an email blast, man people have been responding to that all day long. Pepper in my regular duties and then being on-call as well and there you have a Krazy Day.
I am actually upstairs sitting next to Gator on the couch as we wind down. It’s a little after 4p and I have been going since 7:30a. I think this is one of those nights where I am going to be falling asleep without even knowing it. I’d like to get in a shower if I have enough energy and if not well it’s not like it will hurt anything.
With Monday having been a holiday the week is a little off to me and tomorrow certainly doesn’t feel like Friday but thankfully it is. I liked last week at this time where I was bored and could do what I wanted.
On the dating front I got an interesting like this morning that made me laugh and mad at the same time. The guys screen name was something like Son for Chub Dad. He was in his 30’s. Didn’t sound like he was looking for a sugar daddy based on the profile but the screen name kind of soured me and he was also in a completely different state. I understand the being older part as qualifying me for a Dad. The chub part yeah I am a bit overweight but that isn’t depicted or written in my profile. I don’t want to be a Daddy or father to anyone other than my cat. I do suppose I could easily fit into the Bear community but what I am looking for is someone who is slender or at the very least way slimmer than me. There is more to a person, any person that their outward appearance but their looks are what causes you to like or not like them. You may well find the most great looking person in the world only to find that they are ugly inside. We all want gorgeous or at the very least good looking but I would take average looks for a gorgeous on the inside person. I still think I am dying alone and that this is all a waste of time but I am giving it an honest try.
Well enough computer for a day. I still have to watch for anything that comes my way for the next few hours before I am free to retire for the evening. Gator is doing better today and seems more like her normal self. Hope you had a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment