I finally found someone to help me with the Groundhog but it’s not cheap. It will be a couple hundred dollars to setup the trap and then cost me $100 per animal that is caught, even if it’s not the ground hog. I am not happy about that especially if they catch a Raccoon they have to put it down. I like my Raccoons and they haven’t given me any problems so long as that is the case I am welcome to let them stay. I hope that they don’t fall for the trap or perhaps have moved to a different den. The guy is supposed to maybe come back today but since it’s getting late I suspect it will be tomorrow. I’ve got a busy morning and I will bet you that he shows up at a time when I can’t break away. I will just have to play it by ear and see what happens.
The exterminator was out today. Damn the guy looks just like Justin Matthews (gay for pay porn star). I said something to him and he said he’s never ever been told that he looks like him but he is always being told that he looks like someone. I did share with him that Justin is a gay for pay porn star. He put down some snap traps. Applied chemical inside and outside. He setup a bait station for the mice in the garage. He also placed a bait block outside for them as well. He dusted the attic, it’s just silica dust but it helps to seal cracks for bugs. He will be in and out of here a lot over the next few weeks. In fact he will be back on Thursday during my lunch hour to hopefully do more work. There isn’t any charge for the in between service stuff because it’s all figured into the contract. So the billing is as I was told.
My hope is that all of the pests leave and it doesn’t kill me or Gator in the process. As it was he managed to wake her up twice from her nap. Thankfully she went back to sleep both times.
Work was busy as well with all kinds of silly BS and some serious stuff as well. I was bugged to death by my boss during lunch. Tomorrow is setup to be a very busy and stressful day.
I just want to hang up my naked men at home and return to being able to be free and open but that won’t happen until the pests are under control. I was told that it’s going to get worse before it gets better. Just my luck but hopefully we get to the better part quickly.
Happy Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment