Last night I was just tired beyond belief. It didn’t really hit me until after supper. I had put in some serious work compiling and manipulating data in an Excel spreadsheet, before I knew it 2 hours went by. I guess I was hyper-focused but I also remember that I just really wanted to get done. It’s all for the major project which was announced today and needs to be complete by the end of the month. I am doing the bulk of the work but being micro-managed by my boss and it’s taking a lot of restraint on my part to not tell him to fuck off and leave me alone so that I can actually work and get it done. He means well but damn he’s so annoying!
I saw that it was getting close to bed time and I was so tired, I got up and started with my wind down routine that helped a little bit. I really wanted to give Gator fluids but so tired. She went to get a drink of water and I used that for my opening. As soon as I stuck the needle in she began dry heaving, walked away from me and the needle landed on the floor squirting like a fountain. I got it shutoff and made sure she was settled and okay. Then with try # 2 we got the job done. The new needle is longer so it allows for deeper penetration but I have to use a pair of pliers to get it loose from the cap so that I can actually put it in. I honestly would rather go back to the old style needle. Who ever made these in my opinion didn’t know what they were doing.
After about 45 minutes Gator got over being mad at me and came to nap in my lap as I watched TV. I was ready to go to bed but since she came in I didn’t want to turn her away. She woke me up twice for food overnight. Oddly she didn’t drink much, which was a bit of a concern.
I found her by the fountain this morning when I got out of bed. Gave her some breakfast and she ate a bit then went to her bed and waited for me. I finished up eating my food and then went to hand feed her. I could tell she wasn’t feeling the best. It’s just odd that she didn’t drink anything overnight. By mid-morning she had consumed a bit of water and had plenty of food in her stomach. I think she is feeling a bit better. I am still watching her and it’s times like this that she makes me worry. It didn’t help that she was difficult to wake up when I found her this morning, that always alarms me. I mean I will know if she passes, it will be obvious but she is much like her mother in that she falls into a deep sleep and then if you want to wake her up it takes a few minutes.
Nothing is fast when you get old be it waking up or getting up. Gator is very much in her old lady years but there are times when she acts like a young cat. Her walking is a lot slower I think the arthritis has taken a good hold on her but she doesn’t let it stop her, she just takes frequent breaks once she knows where she wants to go she will get there just not as fast as she used to. I hate to see that but at the same time I understand it.
There was nothing on TV last night so it was a combo of YouTube videos and Family Matters. I got bored pretty fast and that didn’t help to keep me awake. I got a pop up on my phone and Charlie Puth posted a hell of a photo in his underwear with his hand over his crotch, that helped to bring me back to being awake. Damn he’s fine and everyone is just dying for him to post nudes. He’s got a new album coming out and this is certainly all PR to help keep him fresh in the news and also to appeal to his thirsty fans, which I am one of them. Undoubtedly he is also very horny and that can make you do all sorts of things you normally wouldn’t do. The photo I am speaking of appears below. I just found another one where he is showing off his buns, man what a good day this is!
I’ve already accomplished a lot and it’s just about lunch time. Looking forward to the break but there will be much more to do after lunch. I could use a nap even though it won’t be good for me in the long run, in the short term it will provide me some energy to hopefully get through the afternoon. Kind of wait and see what happens.
Hope that your doing well and having a good day. Very strange that it’s already Wednesday. This week will be done before I realize it. I just want to sleep in so bad and take it easy but not totally waste a day. Come on Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment