I started watching Insatiable on Netflix. Apparently there are only 2 seasons and from what I just read on-line it doesn’t sound like there will be a 3rd season. I’m glad that I got interested in this or I probably wouldn’t have known Michael Provost who plays Brock Armstrong. Damn he’s one fine looking young man. If your looking for a show to occupy your time, consider this.
I also paid to watch American Pie Girls Rule on Amazon but didn’t find out until after the fact that it’s playing on Netflix for free. I had a credit on Amazon so it was only $3 but still it’s the fact. The movie was good for some laughs especially if you watch it with family or friends. Sex and sex toys are front & center. Again well worth your time.
I got out on Saturday to grab the mail and pick up a prescription. I wanted to stop by the pet food store but my blood sugar was falling rapidly so I came back home and found some food. All I did all day long was watch TV, nap and enjoy time with the kids. We enjoyed each others company.
Today I hit up the grocery store, cat food store and went out for pizza. Plus cleaned the house and did laundry. It was an enjoyable day. In case your wondering I got another Italian Sausage & Spinach Pizza but threw in Black Olives. It was very good and there is plenty left over for a couple meals, plus the vehicle got a work out and I got some sunshine and alone time. It was really fun!
The JBL ear buds I got are listed on sale on Amazon for $50 less than what I paid. I am close to the return window. I opted to hit up Amazon Customer Service but they won’t issue credit like say Target or Walmart would if an item goes on sale within 30 days of you purchasing it. Instead they told me I would need to return the item and place a new order to get the lower price. That is a lot of damn work. I opted instead to file a dispute with my credit card company, since it’s Amazon branded I doubt I will get any satisfaction but it’s worth trying. I am not going to return them and then place a new order. If I send them back they can keep them.
I still have my eye on the Bose Quiet Comfort ear buds but they don’t release until the 15th and they are damn near $300, which is a lot of money in my book. Yeah since my salary is returning to normal I can easily afford them but I am fighting against my desire. I saw the Apple Ear Pod Pro’s on sale and they are temping as well.
I’m headed back up to enjoy what’s left of my evening with the kids before I have to return to work tomorrow. I’ll be on-call for the week and then come next Monday I will be on vacation for an entire week. That means I can take off in the middle of the day and get some pizza but I think next time I will opt for pasta & garlic bread, someone placed an order for that just before I left and it sounded really good. Maybe throw in a salad so there is some health food there. LOL.
I hope you enjoyed your weekend whatever you did. Today is National Coming Out Day and congratulations if you came out. It’s a big step to take and just because there is a National Coming Out Day doesn’t mean it’s right for everyone. Only you know your circumstances and if it’s safe to take that leap. If you didn’t take the step that’s okay, you can always take it when it feels right for you be it tomorrow, next month or when ever.
Stay healthy, take care of yourself and please vote! Talk with you peeps later.
No comments:
Post a Comment