24 September 2020

The worst day yet

It’s 8:15p and I am still working.  Just taking a small break.  It’s been a hell of a day.  One of our executives has had problems for over a week, it first came to my attention this morning and was presented as the issue started today.  I handled it as I normally would and within a few hours it was back to me.  That’s when I reached out and it was made clear to me how many people they worked with and how long this was going on.  This took up the bulk of my afternoon and now evening.  The solution is a new computer which is being built but meanwhile I have to babysit to make sure the account doesn’t get locked out.  I’m going to be here all night but I am stopping my watch shortly.  I need to be able to unwind and spend time with the kids.  They miss me. 

I did take a break to get the trash out, supper on the floor for the kids and on the table for me.  Then back to it.  Another issue also presented that helped me pass some of the time away.  My neck is killing me though. 

On a different note, I reached out to my former boss/friend and let him know that I am thinking of him.  I’ve been checking all day long to see what the arrangements are going to be and finally they were published.  They are 2 1/2 hours away.  Visitation is on Sunday.  I’ve decided to go.  It will get me out of the house, I enjoy driving and I will get a huge change of scenery.  Plus on the way back I can stop at the pizza place I was at last weekend.  It will be an expensive trip.  However, I think it will completely shock and stun him when I walk in the door.  We haven’t seen each other in several years.  I don’t expect much to happen and it’s a long way to travel to just stay for a short while.  It’s more about the gesture that I think will resonate with him.  I like him and consider him to be a friend, I think this will demonstrate that.  I don’t know many people that would travel that far and wide. 

My other choice would be to take Monday off but I would have to get up at 5:30a and be on the road by 7a in order to make it in time for a brief visitation and funeral.  I figure the funeral is more intimate and showing up at the visitation is more than adequate, plus I get pizza on the way back.  I can’t promise that I will make it through the visitation without shedding a tear but I know without a doubt that I would cry like a baby at the funeral.  Ever since my great loss, funerals are a trigger point for tears.  I also find myself crying at weddings and that never happened before. 

Finally, last night I was watching some porn and came across this hot guy

aiden ward

and had to know who he was.  If you want to see below the belt, just google for his name and click on images, you won’t be disappointed, I promise!  Turns out his name is Aiden Ward.  I did some research on him today and tomorrow I will be doing a lot more.  He is so cute and those glasses are really hot.  I don’t think he wears them much.  The movie I saw last night was from Guys in Sweatpants.   He’s married and versatile from what I read today.  I love discovering new porn stars.  That, new music and new food make me really happy!

Have a good evening!

No comments: