Yes we made it to the weekend again! I survived a week without a buddy at work and I heard that his replacement has been hired. Should be another couple weeks and then I will meet a new guy. From what I hear we are close in age range and have similar professional views. I hope we get along. It would also be nice if he was cute but I really don’t want a love connection at work. That could get messy.
We are presently dealing with a wind storm, we had rain and thunderstorms earlier in the day. There are power lines down everywhere. There is also a large number of fires breaking out. The largest is at what used to be a former night club. Tonight is a horrible night to be a firefighter because they are all busy and doing dangerous work.
I kind of pissed the day away by staying in bed for as long as I could. Then getting up and feeding the cats. Back to TV and then eventually back to bed. I finally rolled out of bed for good a little after 1p. Then had potato chips and chocolate chip cookies for breakfast. I watched TV for a while and then at 3 I ventured out. I got the mail, a meal at Cracker Barrel. Saw my favorite good looking waiter. I wished I was in his section but that didn’t happen. Next weekend it just might! Then I went to grab cat food and came back home. What a dull life I lead. I did watch some really good porn as well.
It’s time change weekend so tomorrow I will be all fucked up. The cats will also need a couple days to adjust but we will get through this. I think this is a horrible practice and that we should just have a universal time so we don’t do this back and forth thing and fuck with our circadian rhythms.
Marv’s medicine came today along with one of my sleeping medications. I unfortunately still have a fight going in trying to get both of my medications. It is an arduous task and the process is clearly designed to exhaust you in the hopes you will either give up or let too much time lapse so you have to start all over again. I fully expect to have to exhaust the process and am unsure if I will get the exception I need in order to get both medicines filled. The problem is they both fall in the same drug class and my plan is limiting the quantity of pills based on the class of the drug instead of treating each prescription individually they look at them together.
I got a reminder email that my Pandora subscription will be renewing later this month. I opted to change credit cards and when I logged into a large banks website to get an alias credit card # I was once again told that they had problems with my email. I have exhausted all of the emails accounts that I have and they have problems with each of them. So I opted to grab a Gmail account just to accommodate this bank and have forwarded it to my main email account. Thus far it’s worked hopefully there won’t be further problems if there is I will be contacting them for assistance because this is bullshit. I give you a valid email you should be able to send mail to the account w/o a problem. Everyone else that I do business does and there are no issues. Can you tell I am a little upset?
Since the temperatures are starting to warm up, were getting rain I’d say we are getting closer to spring. I bit the bullet and submitted an on-line request to get a quote for bush trimming and to get a dead tree out of the backyard. The dead tree will pull out with ease Then I asked the same company for a quote on cutting the grass. Hopefully they get back with me next week and we can strike a deal. If not then I have 2 other companies to reach out to. I really don’t want to have to reach out to multiple companies and juggle this. I’d like to just get it over with, sort of like taking a band-aid off of a wound. You know it’s gonna hurt so do it quickly and minimize the pain.
Tomorrow will be breakfast out, grocery shopping and time for a haircut. Yeah doing the haircut chore on Sunday when they first open is the best. There isn’t anyone around usually on a Sunday morning so it’s easy in and easy out. I hope I have the same luck tomorrow.
Looking forward to ending my on-call shift and working with out my boss being around all week. I hope I am not bored to tears but at the same time afforded a break from the usual day to day bullshit that happens when he is around. I really would like a fast moving week.
I hope that you are doing well and life is being kind to you. Cheers for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment