Hello friends and neighbors!
I am not sure why but last night I had a great dream about being in bed with Josh from Corbin Fisher. It was hot, I remember he smelled really good. It was so enjoyable and then … you guess it I woke up. Fuck why couldn’t that go on for a few more hours? I am eager to fall asleep again to see if my mind will pick up the dream where we left off. Funny thing is Josh is one of my all time favorite models but he has been away from the business for a while. I guess this really just says that I’m lonely and really need to have sex with another guy. Perhaps it’s a dream before the real thing happens? Hey I can only hope.
In other news, it’s been an exhausting day. Chasing down a guys failed login attempts to try to fix a problem he had. I think we got it, but I’ll know more tomorrow. Nothing like crying and copying in an executive to get some oil on the squeaky wheel. For some reason I am just really wiped out. I haven’t been sleeping the best but last night things were a little better, especially with the dream I had.
I have had little interaction with the new guy, he’s been tied up with training and that is okay by me. However, I’d like to build a rapport with him and get the awkwardness part out of the way.
Joy my boss is officially coming to town. I’m happy to meet him in person but after that he can just get back on an airplane and fly home. Were having dinner together 1 night, he will be in late next month for 3 days. Not horrible but I am sure it will be an interesting and long 3 days.
My brother wants to buy a saw that my late spouse used to use in frequently. I need to sell it but really don’t want to part with it. It’s sentimental value plus it’s like a staple in the garage. I suppose if we can make a quick deal and there isn’t a back and forth with a oh I’m waiting for money to come in BS then I’m okay with it. But if this is going to play out over weeks then I’d just as soon he go to home depot. I’m not fond of doing business with family because it always comes back to bite you or at least me. Watch I’ll sell him the saw then he will chop off his finger and claim it’s all my fault because I sold him the saw.
I guess I should use what little energy I have left to get the trash ready. Then I think I will try to find something to watch on TV and hope that I don’t fall asleep while watching TV. I got in a small cat nap at work after lunch, there was a slight lull and a full belly and there was silence in the air it just happened and was enjoyable but I hate the waking up part. Talk about back to reality.
Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Off to do the garbage shuffle.
No comments:
Post a Comment