24 March 2019

The search is over

The guy who was supposed to meet me today had something come up and couldn’t come out.  He said that he looked up my address on Google and that it would cost me around $40 to $50 to have my grass cut.  I was quick to mention to him that he was on the high end of the spectrum and that I would need to keep searching.  He really wanted me as a customer and asked me if I had someone cut my grass in the past.  I of course said yes and they charged me much less.  He said how does $35 sound.  I said you matched the price of the last guy so it’s a deal. 

Just when you think it can’t get any better, it does.  He then agreed to trim the bushes and clean up the yard for a mere $15.  He hasn’t seen the mess he was bidding on and I think he will be a little surprised when he actually shows up but this was his price. 

For everyone’s understanding I am sending him a letter to recap our conversation and I asked him to contact me if anything is incorrect.  He said nothing about a contract, said that he was bonded & insured.  So as long as he keeps up his end of the bargain I will keep up mine. 

I hope this works out and that I don’t have to go back searching for a new provider for this service again anytime soon.  I am just so thrilled that this is done, I am very happy.  We start in a few weeks once the grass grows.  Things are already starting to sprout and I see a little bit of green in the grass. 

Well back to house cleaning!

No comments: