17 March 2019

Spring

I had some technical issues in publishing a post that I put together this morning.  So I figured I would make a second post after updating the header and theme of the blog. 

It’s a very lazy Sunday for me but I am about to get it in gear and get things done.  I started watching the 1st part of After Neverland which is a documentary on HBO about Michael Jackson and the boys he had inappropriate sexual relations with.  It’s not a big deal for me to watch but it does get into the nitty gritty of what happened and I realize that for some people it can be disturbing.  If the accusations that this film brings to life are true then it’s truly sad. 

So onward to cleaning house and being productive.  Going back to bed sounds like a much better idea but that isn’t an option as I have already taken in a nap.  I told Gator what time I needed to be up by and she made it happen.  Perhaps it’s a coincidence and perhaps it’s not.  All I can say is she is one smart fat little girl who loves her daddy or maybe she loves food – either way she loves someone or something. 

Talk again soon!

No comments: