I saw the show My Husband is NOT gay last night on TLC. Wow, if I believed them then I have this SSA (Same Sex Attraction) thing going on but I am not gay. My opinion and personal feeling is that these guys are living a lie. While they can be content in their straight relationship/marriages they are hiding. I say they are all gay! Go get some dick guys and then tell me you have SSA and aren’t gay. If you still think that afterwards then well maybe your just content to live a lie.
I understand not wanting to be labeled as GAY or being afraid of being classed as such but it’s a label and it only defines your sexuality and NOT who you are as a person. It doesn’t mean anything but that you like men and well speaking as a gay man, there isn’t anything wrong with that.
I saw Looking and wow Jonathan Groff was amazing as usual. I am kind of disappointed that he took drugs but I think this will be an interesting season and a short one at that.
Before both of those shows, I managed to catch a live webcast of Lewis Blank (www.therantisdue.com). He posts on Facebook just before he goes live and well I was lucky enough to catch the post and part of the show. He always makes me laugh. I kind of wish I could bring him to work with me for a week just to see his reaction at some of the stuff I deal with. It would certainly be 8 hours of entertainment for an entire week, plus I’d probably make some new friends.
My illness is all sinus related. Last time it started with my stomach because I ate Gluten Free Oatmeal. I took something to clear up the stomach issues and that always makes me sick. It’s better just to let the stomach thing run it’s course if it’s mild enough. My body is very picky and I know what works and what doesn’t. I am having a psychosomatic allergic reaction in that I itch after taking the 2nd antibiotics but I have yet to break out. I think it’s all in my head or it’s jus a winter itch – either way thus far no allergic reaction and I hope it stays that way.
Sitting at the table this morning I noticed no movement outside, I thought that I had the day off because it was too icy and everything was closed. Nope, our temps stayed warm enough that it didn’t turn to ice. Well that is except for my subdivision and the poorly treated roads in my local area. Once I made it to the Freeway aka Interstate everything was smooth sailing. Made it to work 1/2 hour early which is totally a good thing!
I was kind of a klutz this morning and managed to continually spill my soda from the time I left the house until I got on the road. So I was thinking maybe that is an omen for a sticky Monday? Thus far all appears good, hopefully it stays that way. I am looking forward to some nice hot soup and crackers for supper, along with a slice of cold pizza left over from yesterday. Of course I have to take the trash out tonight, let’s hope the driveway is not a sheet of ice by then as our temps are supposed to be on the decline all day long and we will be into the freezing area by lunchtime. I was also thinking they may let us go early but I have kind of put that out of my mind.
Yesterday I lifted up the couch in the basement and saw where BLU had hidden all of the toys. He was always playing with something. I put everything out in the open and Momma has been playing up a storm. I was bowling last night on the WII and she wanted me to play with her and her ball. So I tried my best to do two things at once. I was pretty good at playing with her but sucked at bowling. I can never seem to get the ball to do what I want it to do. It always manages to curve off to the right when I am pointing the controller to the left I have a perfect move where I can throw a strike but I can’t seem to repeat it that often I still have the high score and always will, until someone comes over an wants to play. That I expect will be way down the road.
I managed to clean up some files and consolidate my office supplies. I’ve got enough post it notes to last a lifetime. The same is true with pens. I love colors and office supplies so it makes sense that I would have a ton of that stuff. I also found a rubber stamp which was very similar to what I just had made. Ah well, they say the memory is the first to go and I forget what goes next. If I would have known that I had that I wouldn’t have had something similar made. Two I guess is better than one.
Speaking of which did you hear about the guy who has two penis? He wrote a book and I saw a photo of his anatomy on-line. Wow I’d be interested in reading the book just to find out if he gets to have double orgasms and if he has to pee twice as much. There are many questions I would like to ask him. I don’t plan on buying the book but if it happens to get converted to an Audio Book I have 1 credit left on Audible and may use it for that.
I am finishing up watching for the umpteenth time Queer As Folk and have made it to the final series. That show holds so many memories for me. We (me and my late partner) used to watch it faithfully every Sunday when it was on from 9-10 the best hour of TV. We would gather in the basement. The sex scenes used to get me all revved up but it was the entire show that I enjoyed from seeing how different gay characters functioned in everyday life.
So that is the recap thus far of yesterday and part of today. I will talk with you peeps later. Stay warm and safe!
No comments:
Post a Comment