Here I am early as usual, which is so not a bad thing. An email came out saying that we have a lot of people off today, so were all supposed to be on the phone all day long. Oh, joy my favorite thing. NOT. However, the good news is that it’s Friday and volume tends to be lighter. Plus Monday is a holiday for us so there will be a lot of people out today trying to make it a 4 day weekend. I was going to be out today but since I got ill I figured there was no point in asking for time off, that would be pouring salt in an open wound.
I am excited for tomorrow and am still hoping & praying that everything with the install goes smooth. I am kind of in shock that I did it but it was something that I would have been forced into eventually. I was thinking about the contract/commitment and then I thought well your sort of in a contract with the house in that you entered into a 30 year agreement to pay for the house. So this is not that major and certainly not nearly as long. I am sure it will all be fine. Considering what I have been through with my past employer, you can’t blame me for being gun shy and worrying about job loss. I know that can be a real thing and I am probably hyper paranoid about it.
My friend will most likely call tonight and try to setup plans for tomorrow. The install can take up to 4 hours, I suspect this will probably take 2 hours tops, if that. I only have a couple TV’s and that should be simple. So hopefully I am not held hostage all day long and can hopefully enjoy a nice meal with friends.
Tonight I have to de-gay the house. I’ve got naked photos of guys up and of course my all male calendars. While it is my home and I am not ashamed of my sexuality, I see no reason to flaunt it or rub it in someone’s nose. They are there to do a job and deserve a neutral environment. One thing I won’t take down is our Civil Union License that to me would be hiding. It’s displayed prominently in the living room. If you have a problem with it, oh well. The children will be on edge and hide tomorrow. I am sad to say that I wont be able to clean the entire house and put it in the shape I would be proud of, then again with so many cats my house could look a whole lot worse. At least when I left it didn’t smell like I was in a cat jungle. I mean I try but there is only so much one can do.
Here is hoping for a quiet but fast moving day and all easy calls. Wow, if that happens I will be sure to stop and get a lottery ticket on the way home. The jackpot is really up there. I don’t think that I am destine to win the lottery but wow that would get me out of debt and if I put the money to work smartly then I could easily sit back and relax, not having to go to work every day. You would find me in California and Florida then on vacation. Lord knows I could use a good vacation, it has been far too long.
Well my time is coming up so I am going to get ready for phone time. I hope that your Friday and weekend are fabulous. Talk with you peeps later.
1 comment:
I hope all goes smoothly. Have a good weekend!
Post a Comment