23 January 2015

Freakin Friday

Today hasn’t started off so good for me.  I woke up with back pain, me thinks this is after affects from my massage yesterday.  I’ve already taken ibuprofen for it.  I just hope that doesn’t affect the outcome of my blood work tomorrow.  Then I get to work early and thought I would be nice and answer an e-mail that turned into a small war and quickly took up a bunch of my time.  So I noted my time card accordingly, I will get over time for it so no complaints from me.  The issue we were going back and forth about was something silly and something that I have no control over. 

Wow, it’s been a heck of a morning already.  I hope that the afternoon gets better.  Bear’s larger pee pads came yesterday.  My dental floss is being delivered today.  Saying that sounds strange you must think I ordered a crate of it but no just 2 rolls – it’s something that I can’t find in a local store but I like it so why do without? 

Last nights supper was 6 cheese Macaroni.  It was awesome as usual but I didn’t eat it all.  I have half way talked myself in dining out tonight as a treat yourself reward.  Especially since I will have to fast after midnight.  Sounds horrible but with the way I feel right now I will be passed out really quick.  A nice Hot Shower and then into bed with the children.  Yeah, it’s Friday night and my door will be open.  So I will probably wake up feeling way worse than I already do because they will have me in some contorted position when I wake up.  Especially Insty who loves to sleep at my feet and when I am not in bed, she loves to get under the covers.  She thinks she is hiding from someone but I know what the lump in the bed is. 

Talked with a friend last night on the phone.  The one thing I noticed about VOIP be it here at work or at home, you don’t hear yourself back, like you would on a copper phone.  The other thing that hit me last night is the person who told me they will be phasing out landline service in 2 years.  Does that mean that 911 will be VOIP?  If so then what happens when there is an emergency and you dial 911 will you get a busy signal or will the call simply not go through?  Makes you wonder.  I think some copper will always be around like it or not.  Especially for 911 they have a need for service 24x7 365.

In the world of gay dating, I got a message from a younger guy who likes me.  I messaged him back and haven’t heard a think.  I am a little excited about it but he has no idea how old I am.  I suspect if we get that far in a conversation that he may steer clear of me.  Then again maybe he’s looking for a sugar daddy.  Well that isn’t me I am fresh out of sugar and I am only a daddy to my cats. 

Ah so, we made it to Friday.  Another day closer to me going on-call.  I just hope nothing bad happens.  Lord knows I haven’t had the best luck the 2 times so far that I have been on-call.  It’s a new year and I figure a fresh start so we should be good, right?

Right now so looking forward to bed – that is a bad sign on a Friday.  Normally I look forward to the weekend and the time off.  I know without a doubt that I will have a nap tomorrow and kind of look forward to that as well.  You all stay warm and be well.  I will talk with you peeps later.

No comments: