13 March 2014

Still Here

No changes as of now.  I believe that I am safe for the rest of the week.  Just trying to take one day at a time.  My hope is that I find something and can leave, then he can do whatever he wants.  In the mean time I am gathering evidence so that if things go south here I can stir up plenty of trouble.  I may not be successful but that doesn’t mean I won’t try.  I mean last year I sued one of the most powerful unions in the USA .  If I can take them on, I am not afraid of stirring the pot.  However, you have to provoke me first – which he has kind of done.  However, once I move forward there is no going back and the ramifications of my action may potentially close the company.  No point in putting myself out of a job.

The waiting and wondering what his move will be is what is killing me.  We all know that I don’t have much in the way of patients.  I am an instant results kind of guy.  It will be nice when this passes, so that I can not be so amped up. 

Looking forward to the weekend and maybe I can get some rest.  Had an amazing nights sleep – think I almost had a wet dream.  Unfortunately several things kept waking me up.  It’s odd how stress affects the body and the mind. 

I am applying all over the place, if it’s something that I am interested in, I could care less about the qualifications.  I just apply.  That tactic has gotten me most of my jobs and I see no reason to stop.  Just applied at a place that is a couple blocks away from where I work.  There is travel with the job, but it’s all local so no worries. 

I just keep praying and shuffling along.  Hoping for the very best!  Talk with you peeps later.

No comments: