My boss is a dick and he reminded me of that again today. They were going to pay the temp in cash, as in under the table (illegally). I tried to get them to cut her a check but they said no. So I dropped it. Today they decided to pay her, which is fine by me.
The office manager tried to goad me into protesting this today. She said I will have x dollar of cash for you to give to the temp this afternoon. I asked if that was 2 weeks pay and was told yes. Fine, I dropped it. I went back to work.
The next thing I know the dick is sending me emails spouting off how I went behind his back and now they have to do things above board. He didn’t get a rise out of me. I want them to do the right thing but I can’t beat them into submission, after all they are my employer not the other way around. I believe the office manager put words in my mouth and lied to him telling him I went behind his back.
I explained that I did nothing of the sort and that perhaps the temp had a conversation with her mom, who just so happens to be our general counsels sister. Maybe they hatched a plan. I have no idea. He said well that could be. However, you have to fire her today I don’t want her back. Seriously all because you have to cut a check you are taking your frustration out on a teenage girl who was doing a kick ass job.
As you all well know I am no stranger to being fired. That shit sticks with you for the rest of your life. So I used words that my last boss used with me when he let me go, but I did it in a positive way so that she had no idea she was fired. I simply said that it wasn’t my choice but I was told that I had to inform her today was her last day. She was all bubbly and cheerful and left w/o a problem. It was short direct and to the point. That is the type of conversation you look to have when your letting someone go. I’ve always been trained that way and unfortunately today I had to use that training.
Now I hope the dick is happy. However, if he should decide to pursue matters and terminate my employment well I’ve got him by the balls. All of those e-mails I printed and have the entire conversation here at home, safe and sound far, far away from work. Fuck with me and I will make sure that the IRS gets a copy, plus you will be sued for retaliation and that will just unleash a mountain of shit in his world. Not something that he wants. I took on one of the largest unions in the USA and I’m not afraid of a little jew. It’s like my late partner used to say…. you fuck me, I fuck you and we all go fucking crazy.
Needless to say the dick is back at home from his vacation. There is talk that he might come in tomorrow. If not then we won’t see him until next week. I am all for putting off seeing him for a very long time. I seriously pray that I win the lottery and I can tell him what I think of him and where to shove his job. Until then I need that crummy job, sad to say.
I should have known that something was going to go wrong today. It’s been too perfect for far too long. I had a nightmare last night. My partner was telling me to purchase life insurance for him. I started crying and said I don’t want to do that because I did it for my grandfather and shortly there after he died. I said I don’t want you to die. When I woke up I realized that it was in fact a nightmare. I purchased a policy for my partner and several months later he did in fact die. I never had life insurance on my grandfather. Odd how that worked out.
I miss my grandfather but not nearly as much as I miss my partner. I will miss him for a very long time, actually forever. I will just get used to the fact that he passed away. Thankfully his memory and the memories we made together will live on inside of me, until I loose my mind.
Now I am off to end this crappy day by preparing for tomorrow and hope that it’s a better day. I will be taking in a fresh episode of Suits tonight. Looking forward to seeing Mike Ross (Patrick J. Adams) and his sexiness on screen. I’m cleaning my TV so there isn’t a spec of dust between me and his body! Yeah I’m hot for him, what was your first clue?
Talk with you peeps later. Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment