The past few weeks the building has had the heat on. Today the one day that we need heat, it’s not on. I am freezing and doesn’t help that I am sitting next to a window. Looks like I might need to bring my own heater in. Tomorrow I will be sure to wear long sleeves.
I dressed in short sleeves today, got my haircut and went the extra mile to hopefully make a good first impression on the management team that is supposed to be here. I even got in early. They are of course no where to be found. So much for my efforts!
Saturday night I wasn’t feeling the best then realized I forgot to take my medicine. Prior to realizing that I hit the Benadryl. Well I slept! Extra hour not needed I pretty much took up the whole day. Didn’t roll out of bed until 12 noon. I felt so hung over and really didn’t want to do anything.
I got a shaved and got a shower, then we headed out to a restaurant that we like, they are famous for burgers. We had a coupon! Problem is it takes about an hour to get there. I was running low on gas but we made it and then I filled up the tank afterwards. We got back around 4ish and then had to go to the grocery store.
I talked my guy to waiting in the car, he told me what he needed and I got that plus stuff for my lunch. I also picked up some Pepperidge Farm Cookies. Damn they are so good. One of the things I was sent to find was a Brown Sugar. I went down the isle with it and grabbed it. Then was headed to the next isle when I spotted this kid wearing shorts and a t-shirt. He was semi-bent over and those shorts showed off his buns perfectly. The isle was blocked so I had plenty of time to stare. I didn’t know it but he managed to make it out of the store before I did. My partner was commenting on him when I got in the car. Yeah, he was yummy! Maybe 19 or 20, no older than that. Young but not illegal!
The rest of the night consisted of laundry, cleaning and getting ready for Monday. I was worried that I wouldn’t be able to sleep but it wasn’t a problem. My boss emailed me around 9:30 and I had to get that message after that it was lights out. I didn’t care if the world burnt down, I was going to bed.
I did give Big Boy a bath, he really enjoyed it. If I remember I will give him another one tonight and maybe throw in a brushing. He loves attention and doesn’t seem to get enough. If I give his brother attention, he starts crying as if to say, what about me. They are all so jealous and starved for attention.
I found out this morning TAZ has diarrhea. It’s really bad, so I’ve got some medicine for him tonight. This morning was raining and no time for playing around, had to get out of the house because traffic backs up.
Tonight’s meal will be served at Denny’s. I’ve got a 20% off coupon. I am so hungry for Mexican food, been thinking about Nachos. Then again tomorrow night I am on my own, so I will probably stop off at my favorite Mexican place. My guy will be busy working the polls as an Election Judge. I got the wheel chair out for him so he should be comfy. No clue on what we are eating on Wednesday. Thursday & Friday will probably be eat out days as well. We really don’t have much in the way of food at home. Just stuff for breakfast, my lunch and that’s about it. Now that I think of it there are 2 frozen pizzas but he won’t go for that!
I’ve been busy all morning sorting out access rights and trying to get people access they need. Once I got away from that, I finally cleaned out my in box and decided to goof off for a bit. Got a new laptop showing up this afternoon so I should be busy with getting that ready. Plus you never know who will call or what will walk in this afternoon.
Ready for quitting time, so I can get some heat and figure out what I am having for supper. I know a bowl of soup is in my future! I hope you are all toasty warm, doing well and that life is treating you well. I will talk with you peeps later!
1 comment:
My building can be really either very cold in the winter or very hot in the winter time. I'm not sure why they temp can't be more controlled on an even keel. Makes for a difficult day when you are trying to be comfortable at work. Hope your kitten gets better...I have to post an entry on my blog. The b/f found a box of kittens beside the road and we've been feeding them. Hope you have a great week!! And hope your partner enjoyed the day with the elections!!
Post a Comment