So I go to print my boarding pass tonight and guess what my last name is still spelled wrong. Rather than endure problems from the TSA, I chose to call the airline and get it fixed. They were all too happy to fix it but charged me $50 to do so. I don’t care, not my money I put on the company credit card. When or if they question me about the charge, I will tell them to recover it from the travel agent. See I’m telling you another reason why I need a profile setup.
I heard back from the head hunter this morning and they want to chat tomorrow. I am going to tell them that I am traveling and that I want to pass on the opportunity. It just doesn’t feel right. I just hope this is the right call, I mean it feels right.
I am finishing up laundry, making my cd and then off to packing. Before I call it a night I am having some sweets and a nice tall glass of milk.
We went to Red Lobster today, I pretty well had to hold a gun to my guy to get him to go but we made it. I had a Malibu Hurricane, the rum was great but the rest of the crap in the drink made it taste horrible. Bad decision on my part that cost me $7. Okay so I will stick to mudslides at Red Lobster and Applebee's when I want a drink. I will be looking for one or both of these places while I am on the road but not sure I will have much luck.
I got the house cleaning done this morning. Just as soon as I was done, Big Boy headed for the king size litter box (I got it just for him many years ago) and went to use it. He was only peeing but still getting to the box and going took so much out of him. He was mouth breathing and straining. I know it’s hard on him. Then he jumped out and walked a bit, turned on his side and pretty well collapsed to catch his breath. I saw he made a bit of a mess, got some litter and pee on him. So I gave him a bath with a paper towel. I went to move his back leg and I heard snap. He knee popped. Yes, cats have knees. The socket that the knee sits in isn’t large enough so it pops. The vet can fix it but it requires two things one surgery and two money. Poor guy, he is coming to the end of the road and he knows it, as do we. I am not ready to make any life altering decisions yet, because well he still looks at me and purrs. I just can’t do that to him right now. If things get worse well then maybe it’s an option. Right now I am ready to take him back to the vet for a checkup and to see about having some more of the fluid drained off. Perhaps we can accomplish that before the month is over with.
Sadly I can’t focus on home or I will get nothing done. I have to have my mind focused on my job and the travel. I was so out of it this morning I took my Monday morning pills instead of Sunday morning pills. There is only one problem and that is my Diabetes medicine was in the Monday slot, so I am expecting some revenge from Montezuma. That’s what happens if I take the drug every day and my last dose was yesterday. Thankfully so far no problems. If it’s going to happen, please dear God let it happen tonight and not when I am in the airplane.
I made a special trip to Wal-Mart for my guy. I got him his iron on patches. Shame that I managed to step in a mud puddle in the process and wound up with mud in my car and the house. Just perfect, more work for me to deal with.
Well I could ramble all night long but that won’t get anything that I need acomplished so I am going to get moving. You all take care, stay warm and dry. I will talk with you peeps later!
No comments:
Post a Comment