02 November 2012

Friday Again

We made it once again to Friday!  It’s been a busy day for me already.  Work and lots of it.  I’m still behind but the important stuff is done, no management around so it’s time to relax and enjoy myself. Then maybe I will go back to work, nah who am I kidding!  I have already plotted leaving early today – seems like it might actually happen.

I wore my Crocs into work, normally don’t wear them much at all.  However, they are comfy and help my feet from hurting.  Too bad I can’t wear them every day.  I creek when I walk so everyone knows I am headed in their direction. 

Last nights supper was ick.  Bratwurst and soda for me.  Then when my guy let I got a piece of cake.  That made it better.

Speaking of food I got a bright idea this morning and called an old co-worker who I had been planning on having lunch with for a while.  We got together this afternoon and I took an hour plus for lunch, thankfully nothing fell apart while I was gone.  I also ran into lots of other people I used to work with.  No one stopped to talk just a wave or a smile that’s it.  People are so fickle!  They will go to lunch with you if you call them but will they ever call you for lunch?  Nope.  That just hurts and makes me mad!

So riddle me this.  I’ve asked my credit card company for a limit increase twice and both times been told no.  Yesterday I applied for a brand new card with them and got approved, effectively giving me the limit increase I have been asking for.  Makes no sense to me!

Ever want to change things up in what you wear?  I go through this all the time.  I don’t mean I wear the same clothes but speaking of accessories.  Today I grabbed my watch and put it on.  Normally I only wear it to Turkey Day or a special event.  Wouldn’t you know it…the darn thing needs a new battery.  I’ve got a dual display.  The traditional watch face with a window at the bottom that displays digital time, date, alarm, stopwatch.  The bottom part works but the traditional watch yeah, the hand moves forward and then actually moves backwards two times, then forwards.  That’s the sign it’s time to see the jeweler.  If I get to leave early enough I can knock this out today, otherwise it will have to wait until tomorrow.  I’d change it myself but it requires a special tool and it has to be sealed just right or it won't be waterproof.  All of the money I sunk into the original purchase I wouldn’t want to loose it because of a careless mistake.  Besides that they charge $10 for a battery but it covers you for 3 full years.  The write the date inside the watch and that’s how they keep track of your purchase.

So busy weekend…Dentist for me.  Eye Dr. for my guy, plus I have to get them to look at my glasses.  Then if not tonight to the Jeweler tomorrow. I also have to visit Target for Cat Litter.  I’d like to go for pie tomorrow but I think that might just be pushing it, depends upon how we both feel and how much money my guy has.  I’m broke!

My next adventure will be with the Micro Max Hair Trimmer.  I bought one and it’s waiting for me at the post office, see why I’m broke now!  Anyway, I have this spot on my chest that itches and burns all the time.  I’ve got this rx cream to put on it but it’s greasy and hurts to apply.  I’ve shaved my chest before but didn’t like the results when it grew back – itchy to the extreme!  So I’m going to use the trimmer to trim things up a bit.  Plus it’s suppose to do an awesome job on the back of your neck, might test that out too.  I should be getting a haircut this weekend, and still might. 

As for the rash I had earlier this week it’s pretty well gone.  Prednisone is tapering off and so my sinus woes are slowly coming back, kind of sucks.  I switched back to the new shampoo I bought and thus far no problems.  I honestly think it was a reaction to the burger I had – way too much grease!

We are both excited to head out tonight for a bite to eat.  I am going to enjoy it even more because it won’t be my bill.  That’s the best kind of food…free food. 

So there you have it a late afternoon update.  I hope that you enjoy your weekend and have plenty of time to relax.  I am going to try to get to bed early tonight so it will soften the blow of having to wake up so early tomorrow.  The only ones that will enjoy me getting up early will be the kids, my how they love breakfast. 

Talk with you peeps later!

1 comment:

Jude said...

Okay that's just STUPID, they won't increase your limit but will give you another card, LOL! Well you got your way, anyway. ;-)

Have a super weekend Jer! xox