I am back in my office, Monday seems like such a horrible day, after having 4 days off. It was tough to get going and it’s even tougher to stay going. My office is cold, like a meat locker. I should have brought in a heater. After my traveling is done I think that is just what I will do because it’s going to get cold in here when Winter settles in.
A co worker lost a loved one last week, she was only 36. That is way too young! Everyone is aw struck and once again the reminder that no one lives for ever comes ringing home. Still life goes on but it’s kind of somber here.
Da boss man won’t be in until Wednesday and that is good news for me. The place runs so much better when he is away. Maybe we can have nap time today - - but I doubt it.
I do have some work to catch upon but getting to it will be another thing. It’s mostly asset tracking, which is super boring. However, it’s important to get it off of paper and into the computer.
TAZ and BLU got into a fight over night. Thankfully it’s just scratches and some tattered fur. I still have a crime scene to clean up. I trimmed BLU’s claws this morning and he was not happy. I got the job done but he put up a huge fight. So now I have scratches on me. That sucks!
Jumper got mad at me last night because I gave him his medicine, so he didn’t sleep with me. That’s okay BIG BOY and I slept just fine.
I had problems getting to sleep last night because of an afternoon nap. I was also watching Abducted with Taylor Lautner. Very good movie and he is a sexy guy. He did a good job in the movie and it was an intense action movie. Started out kind of slow but then it kicked into high gear and of course that’s when I didn’t want to turn it off.
Not sure about what is for supper tonight. I still have left over Ziti and Stuffing but I think we might be having steak. Might as well eat it before we have to throw it away. At some point we will need to go to the store.
I went shopping last night on line. Found a great deal on Vitamins I take as well as a supplement that Big Boy takes. I got mine for 1/2 off and his for a dollar something less. I also found a great and safe solution for the kids Prednisolone. 1-800-pet meds. They have a pharmacy and you fill out a form on-line, they will contact your vet and get you the medicine. It’s $29.60 and while that is an increased price from the $20 I am used to, there is no way in hell I will pay $92 again, that is just robbery. Our vet isn’t a fan of them but I see nothing wrong with them. I did search the internet and found good deals but they only take Visa and they want to give me Viagra along with my order for free. No thanks, just makes me want to run the other way.
Two days off this week and so much packed into them, not sure if we will get anything done but I have found myself saying oh, we will get to that on Thursday or Friday. I need to get the car in for routine service, we need to get our license to be in a Civil Union. There is some house work and who knows what else. At least we have good intentions. I will be happy if we just get the license and the car taken care of.
So now I guess it’s time to get to work. I am already ready to call it a day and go home. I’m sure 99% of the people here would follow me. Just think in less than a month from today it will be Christmas!
1 comment:
I'm glad you were able to find less expensive meds online, it's such a racket at some vets!
Yes Christmas is getting sooooo close, I must find a new tree and get it decorated. I decided to go a little smaller, my old one was very big and pretty but too much work.
Have a great week!
Post a Comment