10 August 2026

Wipeout Sunday

Morning!

Yesterday I did all of my normal morning running/chores.  Came home, napped.  Got up and got my medicine prepped, cleaned the house.  Wound up cleaning the inside of the car and checking tire pressure.  Then came in and just called it.  I watched TV and mentally checked out, which was enjoyable. 

Left a bit later than I wanted to for pizza.  Got to see the cute straight guy for a bit.  He greeted me when I walked in the door and brought me my drink but that was it.  It was the end of his shift and he couldn’t get out of there fast enough.  I had an enjoyable pizza.  Some additional eye candy walked in the door which was nice to look at. 

Hit up the car wash before coming home.  Neighbors house had a showing in the afternoon.  I found a post on social media where multiple people say it’s over priced.  Glad I’m in touch with reality because that’s exactly how I feel.  He built a new super expensive house in another subdivision, it’s way larger and now he’s trying to recoup the cost by jacking up the price of his former home.  At least that’s my take on it.  I honestly don’t think it will sell fast given the asking price but hey I’ve been wrong before.  Time will tell. 

When I got home from pizza I just wanted to relax and take it easy, so that’s what I did.  Never ventured downstairs all day long and the closest I got to a computer was playing on my phone.  Mora tried to interfere with that as much as possible but it didn’t work. 

Shaved and got a nice cool shower before bed.  Wound up turning in way early.  Woke up around 1a and managed to get back to sleep.  Wound up having a horrible dream and Rudy woke me from it at 6:30a.  I was so happy it was a dream that I just got up and got going. 

It’s another SUPER HOT day here.  We have some rain that is supposed to move in but no chance for a cool off for a few days.  I’m over the super hot weather.  If I wanted that I would have lived in Arizona or Vegas.  I like warm sunshine but not sweltering heat for days on end.  I know enjoy it while it lasts because eventually it will be bitter cold and I will wish for a warm up.  Right, I’m rarely pleased with the weather. 

Here we got with another week.  I’m not on-call this week but it’s my last weekend free as next week it will be my turn on-call.  It’s just that much closer to my vacation which I am anxious for.  I’d like to freeze time where I am always on vacation so my income stream isn’t interrupted but I don’t have to work, that is my dream and I know I’m not alone. 

Hope it’s a better week this week, than last week and nothing but good vibes all the time.  Take care and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: