Good afternoon,
I’m feeling pretty good today. Stomach appears to have settled down and I hope that it stays that way.
Apparently there is going to be a huge power surge this afternoon, I got an alert on my phone asking me to conserve my energy consumption between 3p and 7p. Not sure why today of all days we got this. I’m not doing anything out of the ordinary to use energy today. Just hope that the power doesn’t go out because it’s quite toasty outside.
Weatherman said that the AC’s are going to get quite a workout next week. I think the dumpster task is still stuck on my I’ll get to it someday list.
Tomorrow morning I will be busy setting up new people at work. I expect that will occupy a good portion of my morning and I kind of look forward to it. I could get started today but I am putting it off until tomorrow just because I can.
Just an average Wednesday here, nothing special going on. I am just trying to make it through the day. We are inching closer to the end of the week and that’s good news for me. I am anxious to get out of the house and roam, even if it’s just local. As long as my stomach holds up and I feel okay, I am thinking about making a buffet run on Saturday. Of course if I go it will depend how good the buffet looks if I dive into it or order off of a menu. I’d rather go for the buffet but it’s got to have some good food there and I hate driving so far to order off a menu. I can do that around here.
Rudy seems pretty normal thus far today. He ate a little breakfast and then walked away. Mora moved in and had her share. Then Rudy came back and dug in. Normally he loads up first and then she moves in and were done. As long as they are both eating and healthy (happy too) that is all that I am concerned with.
Hope it’s a good day for you. Thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment