01 December 2024

Sunday

I’ve managed to keep to my routine and have everything I need to completed.  The parking lot at the place I stopped for breakfast this morning was very icy and no one had done anything to it.  They have a lot of older people that flock to this place.  Hopefully, no one was injured.  I had a close call as I was getting back into my vehicle.  The roads are perfectly clear, just a matter of keeping an eye out for ice. 

I am currently sitting with Rudy on my lap as I type away.  He’s sleepy.  His sister just woke up and she wants attention.  I am ready to leave to grab some dinner out but these two are kind of holding me hostage.  No worries I can break free anytime I want, it just won’t go over that well with them. 

It was a low 27 degrees this morning and I was thankful for heated seats as well as a working heater.  I know it’s warmed up a little bit but we haven’t seen any sun today so I know I won’t be stepping out into tropical weather.  I’d like to get going and get home before dark but don’t know that is going to happen.  I could encounter some deer and prefer to travel in daylight when it’s much easier to see them.  Perhaps I will take an alternate route out of an abundance of caution. 

There’s no good porn available today.  Last night after a shower, I watched Drake Von get topped by Joey Mills.  That was hot, especially because there roles were reversed.  This was advertised as Drakes first bottom scene but I am pretty sure I have something in my archives that says different.  I watched a bit of Aiden Ward top Jake Matthews.  That was all it took and the show was over.  Then I went to YouTube content and managed to fall asleep in my chair.  Woke up, climbed in bed and it wasn’t long before I was in dreamland.  Hoping to repeat those activities tonight of course watching different content. 

I know that tomorrow is going to suck just going back to work.  However, as per usual I don’t have much going on a Monday.  I know of some tasks that I need to take care of so I will be busy for as long as I want to be or until I knock those tasks out.  Since I’ll be trapped down here pretty much all day tomorrow I am a bit eager to get back out. 

I’ve got my Cologuard kit and will have the fun task of filling it and then getting that shipped out.  Thankfully there is a UPS store around the corner.  I hope to get this knocked out this week but of course I am stressing about it and all worried about the results, just because.  That’s how I was the last time and I actually delayed sending it in.  Since I know after a while they start to pester you I want to get this shipped back asap, preferably the same day the sample drops.  Honestly I have no real reason to worry but that is one of the things I do best, until I hear otherwise.  

Hope that you are having or had a great day, depending on when you read this.  Stay warm and well as the countdown to Christmas begins and we get closer to the start of Winter on the 21st.  Take care!

No comments: