Welcome! I woke up to find that my Cologuard results are back. They show as negative. I am so thrilled to see that and can exhale now. I was fully prepared to wait longer but am glad that I don’t have to.
Last night in browsing social media I saw a post that indicated another gay young porn star has passed away. There were no details and I can’t find anything through a google search. The guys name is Keagan Case. He worked for Helix Studios and if the data that I saw on him is correct he was 24. He did some good work that I enjoyed. For closure and just to be nosy I’d like to know what happened but there are many times that someone passes where the details are never published. That could very well be the case. Three days had passed since this came across my social media feed.
I know that most people probably just think of them as porn stars and watch their content and move on. I appreciate the fact that they are humans and it takes a lot of courage to put on a show in front of the camera for the world at large to see. Plus their work lives forever. There is no erasing or hiding it. That can impact their futures as well as future employment. It’s a decision that one can’t make lightly. Being individuals they have lives that are separate and often way different than what they portray in front of a camera, much like a regular actor/movie star.
Helix Studios has been embroiled in a lot of turmoil and chaos over the years. Back in the day they had some of the most attractive twinks, which are all grown now. Blake Mitchell, Joey Mills and Travis Stevens are models that started with Helix. Joey is still doing studios work but all of them have Only Fans accounts. It’s interesting to see how far they have come and to have watched them grow up before my eyes.
Switching gears back to my hum drum life, not a whole lot is new here. I got the trash out and cooked a Tombstone Pizza last night. The label said that it was bursting with flavor but it hardly tasted like the Tombstone that I grew up on and have come to love & enjoy. I normally devoured the entire pizza in one sitting but I only ate half of it last night. I’ve got the other half for lunch or supper. It will be gone today for sure. I was kind of caught off guard that I didn’t have as many choices of frozen items that I thought I did. I’ll remedy that with my trip to the grocery store on Sunday.
Had a great night with the cats. Rudy has become super clingy he will sit on my lap and fall asleep as I watch TV. He loves to be next to me. He’s started bugging me at every meal like he wants food. I think it might be more about attention. I brushed him and his sister last night. I have worries and concerns about both of them checking out way sooner than I want them to. Right now I am just enjoying them for all they are worth and am thankful and appreciative that I get the pleasure of having them in my life.
No real plans for the weekend, probably loaf around tomorrow and head out for some Mexican food and get the mail. However, who knows what will pop in my mind between now and Saturday that could alter those plans.
If you like Taye Diggs, Anthony Anderson, Chris Jones, Tyler Posey, Bruno Tonioli or James Van Der Beek they will all be appearing on Fox on Monday night in The Full Monty. They will all be naked but who knows what the network will actually permit to be seen. I’ve got my DVR set. James and Tyler are the only two that are of interest to me.
Thank you for stopping by. Hope that you have an amazing day and weekend. Stay warm and take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment