14 December 2024

Sleep Issues

Hello and thanks for stopping by. I’ve been having some sleep issues. I will pass out at a decent hour but then after a few hours I am awake. Be it a call to the bathroom or the temperature in my room (I get hot at times under the covers and have a heat intolerance). To fix it I typically have to stay up for an hour and then I am drowsy and can go back to bed. Problem is that whatever time is left to sleep goes by way too fast. Usually if I am worried about something I run into trouble like this. I have had a few worries and a couple of long-time co-workers that just vanished was quite a shock to my system. I often worry or am bothered by things that are out of my control, yet I still worry as if that’s going to help things.

I thought that since we made it to the weekend that I could at least get a decent night’s sleep Friday night into Saturday. However, I woke up to use the bathroom and now suddenly I can’t go back to sleep, despite trying. What to do? Watch tv is my usual go to. Silly me I picked a movie out. Carry On from Netflix. It’s an action movie. Once I started that movie I couldn’t stop. It was a damn good movie and I was interacting with the TV as if my voice was somehow going to change the story line of the movie. I bothered the cats a little bit but they fell back to sleep like nothing ever happened. I should have stuck with a YouTube video or something mild. Normally I like to hear a podcast some talking will usually lull me back to a drowsy status.

I made an agenda for today last night and am proud to say that I accomplished everything. I got up early thanks to Rudy who wanted breakfast. Then I got a shower, put on some fresh clothes, threw on my hat & coat and headed out. First stop was fast food breakfast. Then to the post office and finally to get my haircut. It was cold out and pouring rain. Once I was done with all of that I came back home. Opened the mail and watched TV with the cats to pass the morning into early afternoon by. Then I left and headed into the office. Turns out this was my first time there in a month. I didn’t think it had been that long but the last time I was there was late October, according to the calendar in my office. I hung up a new calendar. Changed the day at a glance calendar that my employer provides. Passed out a couple of cards. Grabbed my water bottle and headed out. On to food, BBQ more specifically. I knew I had reward points and it saved me $6 so not a bad deal. Then last stop before returning back home was the pet food store.

I changed clothes and headed down to work on laundry and of course I had to pay some attention to Mora and give her a belly rub as I tried to work/play on the computer. Finances are taken care of. Caught up on email. Thinking about what to eat for breakfast.

Tomorrow is just the usual run morning errands of breakfast, grocery store and gas station. Then maybe out for a meal later in the day. After that I will be “trapped” here since I will be on-call next week. Working at home has its perks but I have zero social interaction and I wouldn’t have much if I went in. Driving in today in heavy rain made me appreciate the luxury that I have. I do feel better when I make it in though. I do think if I wasn’t on-call next week that I’d be in the office. However, unless something goes seriously wrong, I won’t set foot in the office until January 2025.

On a different front I found a hot guy on YouTube. He’s hot to me but might not appeal to you. He goes by the name Chariotz (@xxchariotz). He has some hot sex stories that are censored for YouTube. Turns out he’s got an Only Fans account. Last night I went exploring and found his profile on X (F/K/A Twitter). Damn he’s packing some wood and I am seriously thinking of paying the $5 for one month just to see his content. I haven’t pulled the trigger on that just yet. It’s tempting and I know that I will want to subscribe to more than just his channel. Kind of like opening the refrigerator when you’re hungry you grab a soda and a snack, next thing you know you’ve emptied out an entire shelf because it’s just so good. As you might imagine X is more explicit than YouTube and it’s honestly why I have an account there just for the porn clips and to keep up with some of my favorite porn stars. I need a man badly not only for companionship but for sex as well, that would certainly help keep my porn habit more under control. Chariotz is my type of guy, younger than me and sexy AF. While I am sure that if given a chance, we could have some chemistry in bed I don’t know that we would be compatible otherwise. That’s kind of the downfall of being into younger guys (late 20’s to 30’s). Not to mention his sexual history, his body count sounds like it’s way higher than mine, that is scary to me. However, I think if I was given a chance to repeat my youth again and my life went in a different direction my body count would probably be higher but I’m not ashamed of having a low body count.

On a different note, I just started listening to the audio book of Matt Rife’s called “Your Mom’s Gonna Love Me”. It’s pretty good thus far I am in Chapter 6 I believe. That is just from the running I did today. Might listen to more of that if I can’t find something of interest on TV. Audio books are so cool.

Well now it’s time to climb the stairs and go do my next least favorite activity of unloading and reloading the dishwasher. Then to search for something to watch on TV or perhaps look at what is on the DVR and play catch up as well as freeing up some disk space. Poor thing has tons of content. I just finished with the Thanksgiving Parade from last year, have yet to watch this years. Also have some Independence Day celebrations that I need to watch. Something about seeing fireworks in the winter sounds appealing to me. Watching a Thanksgiving Parade in the middle of July makes me feel good. I know it’s strange I never used to be like that but here I am.

Enough yapping I’m publishing this and then heading up. Hope all is well in your world. Stay warm and take care.

1 comment:

RB said...

The OF is often disappointing....but you never know.