Good Morning! Yesterday just got away from me. Work kept me jumping especially in the afternoon. Today by my schedule is a normal calm Friday, that is unless all hell breaks loose. I plan on coasting through the day just to get to the very end. It’s been one long and busy week.
Saw a movie earlier this week called 999, it’s about a bunch of rogue police officers who commit robberies. I don’t remember which streaming platform I saw it on but it was decent and kept my interest.
Caught the 2 episodes last night of Young Sheldon. I love that kid, he always cracks me up. It’s sad that the show is ending but I realize that it’s reached it’s natural progression and can’t go on forever. I’m interested to see what happens with the spin off about Georgie & Mandy Cooper. This all started from The Big Bang Theory. That’s pretty remarkable at least to me. I believe on Monday CBS is airing the first two episodes of Young Sheldon to pay tribute and we can all see how this started.
Spent time with Mora & Rudy last night. They got brushed again. Mora was really craving the attention. You give her a little bit and she just can’t get enough, hence her name Mora, always wanting more a this and more of that. She has me trained pretty well. She stared at me from 5:30p last night until I caved at 5:45p. I told her that treats weren’t until 6p but that didn’t stop her. Funny thing is that Rudy can be dead asleep but you say the T word and he’s up and springing to life. It’s the funniest damn thing.
Plans for the weekend are kind of limited to Saturday for eating out. I plan to hit up the local breakfast place and have some of that Greek Brunch Pizza thing again. Then off to see some friends. Need to do some cat food shopping and figure out what I want for dinner and where to go. Sunday is Mother’s Day and I plan to hit up a chain restaurant for breakfast. Restaurants around here will all be packed to the gills so if I am successful at getting Breakfast out I will consider the day a success. I will hit up the grocery store and fuel up the vehicle. Probably not go out for supper since every place will be packed, unless I grab some KFC or something like that. It actually sounds like a good idea. I can taste the cole slaw now. Love that stuff.
Got a whole 3 days to work next week. Thinking of finishing the back gutters on Friday by putting up the netting. Might break out the power washer and clean the deck off, kind of depends on my mood and how I feel. Thursday next week is reserved for a doctors appointment, just my regular 3 month check up. I’ll probably go out to eat and loaf the bulk of the day. Nothing like resting, it’s my favorite thing to do.
Here’s hoping that you have a great weekend. Be safe and take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment