Good Afternoon …
I made it to Red Lobster, walked right in and got a table. They didn’t have many people despite the fact that it was 4p. I got Stuffed Flounder which was new to me. It was delicious and there were no left overs. Service was bad and my waitress took a bath in some perfume, I could literally smell her coming. It was some over powering stuff that was messing with my nose, so I was kind of happy that she wasn’t very attentive to me.
Lots of crazy people out mostly those on motorcycles. I just came to a stop light and a motorcycle was approaching he started to slow and then when the light turned green he decided to zoom by me on my right. If I wasn’t watching my mirrors that could have ended badly. Then a different biker wanted to get around a car and gunned his bike then turned his head just in time to see that I was in his way and he had to abort that mission. I was never so happy to get home.
My infotainment system went belly up yesterday on the ride home. I would be listening to my music and then Bluetooth pairing would break and I’d get the radio. I kept switching back to Bluetooth when pairing broke but eventually it got annoying and I just rode in silence. Once I got home I tried to do a master reset but it acted like it was doing it and the screen never went dark, which is a normal part of that process. I had to come in wait 30 minutes and then go back outside and do the process all over, then it finally reset properly. It takes 30 minutes for my vehicle to go to sleep after I turn the engine off and walk away.
I changed up my routine last night and decided to shave and shower, since my bedding was done. I don’t like getting into a fresh clean bed dirty. Since I was showering I figured why not shave. Ever since then I kept thinking it was Sunday night and not Saturday. Even my dreams made it feel like it was Sunday night.
I was happy to awake and remember that today is Sunday. Got my usual cat greeting and passed out breakfast for them. Got dressed and went to have breakfast myself. I got the donut burger. Damn it was good but I left wanting another donut. I couldn’t eat this with my hands it was just too much of a mess. I use a fork and that helped but I still left with sticky fingers.
Hit up the car wash then the grocery store and on the way home the gas station. Wow doesn’t take very long to spend money, it’s pretty simple. I used Apple Pay today for the first time ever. I had been resistant to it but my phone is usually out and it beats having to reach to grab my wallet.
Came home and unloaded the groceries, Mora loves to get in my way at the door. We almost had an issue. Then we all sacked out in my room and watched some YouTube and I eventually got sleepy and took a nap. I curled right up next to Rudy who had his heater on full blast. That didn’t last terribly long because Mora climbed in bed and then she wanted to sleep next to me, so they got into a fight. I wound up yelling and kicking Rudy out. Not exactly sure what happened after that but when I woke up I was curled up next to Rudy.
I’ve knocked out the medication task of laying out my meds for next week. We grabbed some lunch. Then it’s off to the basement to work with finances and play on the computer. I had a load of whites to take care of so I brought them down with me. Of course both cats have to get their attention time when I am sitting in my chair. It’s easier to work with Rudy because there is less of him and I can use the computer and tend to him at the same time. Mora requires both of my hands and focus to be on her. If it’s not she works to correct me quickly.
Need to knock out the task of cleaning and getting the trash out. Then I can have some more relaxing or play time. I plan to head out to grab some Mexican food at a nearby place. Then back home to be with the cats as we prepare to welcome Monday. I do not look forward to starting another week but at least we will have a 3 day weekend next week with the Memorial Day holiday. That will be something to look forward to and then Monday won’t sound so bad because I won’t have to go to work.
It’s another hot one outside and the AC is on and feels nice in here, especially being in the basement where it’s a cool 70 degrees. Both cats are napping and the second I get up from my chair they will wake and wonder what I am up to. I’ll be off to start the vacuum cleaner.
Hope your having a great day and enjoying the weekend. Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment