Vacation is still going but almost gone. Yesterday the facial was awesome and the tech that did it was quite chatty, that helped a lot. I was in a position that hurt my neck a bit. The massage was horrible. The lady spent a good potion of my time on my neck and didn’t work my upper back a whole lot. I still felt the knot yesterday but today it doesn’t feel like it’s there at least at the moment.
After that was done I took my dishwasher door back to my friends shop and got him to cut out the part that was giving me problems and bending. I got it mounted back with ease. I did get a note from the place in Alabama that told me that the part was no longer made and they didn’t have any way to get it. Totally expected.
I wanted to grab a bite to eat out but instead came home and had store Lasagna which wasn’t bad and normally makes me a little ill. I was starving and ate it all with no problem.
That brings us to Wednesday (today) and I have done nothing. Spent the entire day in my room until about an hour ago when I got out to eat dinner. I had breakfast. Ate a slice of cake for lunch which fueled a sugar coma for the afternoon. The cats don’t like me laying around.
Mora likes Tom and Jerry I found out. I was watching some episodes of that on Netflix and she was all alert and paying attention. We watched a couple episodes before she got tired and went back to sleep. She watches some tv at times but not a whole lot.
Rudy has torn up my stomach with his claws and making biscuits. It itches like crazy and I am just applying lotion to it and leaving it alone. I don’t really have the energy to shower today. I am still quite sore. I crave pizza and thought about grabbing some but talked my self down from that ledge for now. It’s in my future though.
Tomorrow is car recall service in the morning and then on to the eye doctor in the late morning. After that I am free. I hope to get some shopping done but that will largely depend on how well I can see after the eye doctor. I hope that we can skip the dilation, if so then let the money spending commence. If not then it’s only delayed until after a nap.
Dinner is a toss up between pizza and some fine dining.
I got the word that my transmission service is a go on Friday so I will be up early and then my friend will pick me up. I will hang out at his shop for the day until my vehicle is done. I plan to have lunch with my friend as well. Friday is pretty much done for but as long as everything goes according to plan it’s okay.
I’d like to get up on a ladder and work on the gutters but I will probably push that off for a while because one it’s still hot out and two my back. I’ve got this major project next week and I don’t want to fuck up my availability by falling off a ladder. I want that over with and then life can go back to normal.
Someone from work called today but they didn’t leave a message I saw it in my call log. Kind of makes me wonder what’s up but at the same time I will find out soon enough. I peeked on Sunday at work email and don’t plan to peek again at least not right now. That might be an adventure for Friday.
Neither of my two lottery tickets won a damn thing and I didn’t have one lousy number. That’s why I don’t like quick picks or the machine picking my numbers. It’s the easiest option though.
Saw hot hot shirtless guy running through the neighborhood last night. I made all sorts of noise but he didn’t hear me. I got a message from a guy I liked a few weeks ago on the dating app I am on. I messaged back but haven’t heard anything. I would just as soon give them my number and say call me. If they would call it would eliminate the back and forth of messaging. This guy is really good looking but he’s also way younger than me. I don’t expect anything but I am a little depressed today so it was a nice pick me up, even if it only lasted for a minute.
That’s it from excitement central for now. Glad the dishwasher is back together. I did a small load of dishes last night and it’s still going strong. I would have been super upset if it broke after I got it back together. I like things that I can fix myself just don’t ask me to take something apart. Although I did do okay with the Water Softener but that was a 3 month ordeal. It was a little easier to work on than the dishwasher because I wasn’t down on the floor trying to stand on my head while putting in a screw. I also didn’t have flashlight Rudy around. He loves to chase the light of the flashlight much like it’s a laser beam.
I hope all is well in your world I am about to return to TV Land to see what I can find to watch. Then we will have snack time for the cats and a couple hours after that it will be back to bed. Take care.
No comments:
Post a Comment