22 September 2023

Storm

Howdy!  There was a thunderstorm last night it went from light rain to pretty intense.  Lots of noise and the cats were looking around.  I happened to look outside before going to bed and notice the trash can was missing.  I had to go out with a flashlight and found it up the street a little ways turned over and full of water.  I up righted it and walked it back to the curb.  Then I got to come in and it was time for bed. 

That was the most interesting thing that happened all day long yesterday.  I am biding my time and eager to log off and start my weekend. 

I’ve got a haircut scheduled for early tomorrow morning.  I will probably get up early and have breakfast out.  I need to grab the mail and then run out to my friends shop to drop off a couple items.  After that my day is wide open.  I know there is a BBQ place that I need to hit up or I will loose $5 in store credit since it’s my birthday month.  They have good food so I really don’t want to pass that up.  Thinking about another cheese steak on Sunday.

My dumb co-worker that always fucks everything up is leaving for 2 weeks of vacation so I will be all alone for 2 weeks.  I know that I won’t have to worry about him making any mistakes while he is gone, just hope he didn’t seriously mess anything up before he left.  I hope that this is the break he needs and the little reset will help get him right but I am not holding my breath since it’s been 3 years and were still on the same old song skipping on the record player.  I hope he will change but it’s been so long I am not expecting it.  My dumb boss apparently doesn’t think it’s that big of a deal.  He shines in other areas that I don’t have any knowledge but the simple stuff that seems to be a real mind blower for him. 

Hoping to find something good to watch over the weekend that will both be entertaining and help me to laugh and forget about present day for a bit.  Have some fun times with the cats and enjoy some good food.  Just not looking for any drama. 

Hope that you have a great weekend as well and that life is going well.  That’s it for now.  Talk with you all again soon!

No comments: