Morning! I didn’t sleep the best on Monday night so I wanted to stay home on Tuesday but Rudy pushed me to get up and feed him. That set things in motion and I wound up going in, when I just really wanted to go back to bed.
It was a full day. Plenty of BS to deal with and to top it all off they pained the hallway my office is in. While they used low odor paint, the scent transferred to my clothes and long after I got home I kept smelling fresh paint. It’s better than some odors I have smelled here but it’s not pleasant.
I did leave early and that worked out where things were incredibly calm. Once I got home the emails started up but honestly I was too tired to care. I wound up passing out for about 15 or 20 minutes. I fought against it but eventually it was lights out.
The new drug I am on feels like it’s shrinking my stomach. I can’t eat as much as I used to. I don’t get nauseated like I first did when I was first ramping up on the medication. However, there are times when I just don’t want to eat a damn thing. Last night for supper was one of those times. I had 1/2 of a Pumpkin Muffin and a soda for supper. Then several hours later I had a mini ice cream just to put something on my stomach a little before bed. I didn’t want my sugar to drop in the middle of the night. Last time I weighed myself I saw a slight weight loss, if that continues my pants will be falling down and maybe if I am lucky enough I can switch back to my pre-pandemic clothes, that would sure be nice.
Rudy tried to break into the muffins and they were sitting on the table. I caught his ass finally on the table. He was not happy about being caught. You should have seen the size of his tail. I had no idea he could fluff it that much. Thankfully he couldn’t break in to the container. He just made such a ruckus that it drew the attention of his sister and I followed her to see what was up, I was curious. I always knew he was getting on the table. I raised my voice at him so he knew I wasn’t happy. I think that might stop him from doing it again but then again it’s a cat were talking about so who knows.
I just watched YouTube and then over to Netflix for a bit until bed time finally came around. All I wanted to do was get in bed and call it a day. Thankfully that happened. However, bad dreams followed. Then here we are at another damn day.
Not much on my agenda today, just one BS meeting a little bit before lunch. Otherwise my day is wide open and unless something comes rolling in I can just sit and rest. After yesterday I kind of need it.
Well off to see what kind of trouble I can get into. Hope you have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment