So last night I went on Grindr to see who was out there and if I had any messages from any guy. It wasn’t long before someone started a chat with me. Thanks to the location settings in the app, this person knew the city where I was. To confirm they asked and I said yep that is where I am. Then they tell me they are horny and asked if I had a ‘dick pic’. I said no. Then they came back with an apology, which really wasn’t necessary. I guess they thought they were going to scare me off but it didn’t. I just said I understood. I forget what was said next but they wanted to keep talking. I’m not about a ‘Right Now’ kind of thing. I’m looking for friends and someone to date Long Term.
Then another guy said HI. I didn’t answer him because it was getting late and I wanted to go to bed.
In the middle of the night someone called my cell phone, which I have the number but it’s from a number that I do not know. They didn’t leave a message but rather hung up. That was enough to get my red light to flash, so when I woke up some 2 hours later to use the restroom I saw it. I thought maybe something happened to mom, then I thought ah what ever it is I don’t want to know about it until I get up for good. This lead me to instantly think what if there was a way that someone could hack Grindr and find out your mobile phone number. I mean the app only runs on mobile devices. I’m sure somehow they collect your phone number. Perhaps I am overly paranoid but it is an odd sense of coincidences.
I also found another porn star on the app. I reached out to say because I know he is way out West and that is like more than a million miles from me. He answered back and said I was sweet. So maybe there is some good that will come out of this, I dunno but I am not giving up just yet.
Today at work I took an urgent request someone was freaking out over nothing. I worked with a colleague and actually he did all of the work, I just logged the request and what was done. A few minutes later I get an e-mail from my boss telling me that I did a fantastic job. Apparently she is one of those people who has to have the last word. We went back and forth over several e-mails. I told her how happy I was and that the other guy did all of the work. She still told me I did a good job and reacted quickly. Then she said she is hearing good things. I wonder if she is really just saying that or if she truly is hearing good things. I know I have been talking with her spy a lot, so maybe that is going to my credit.
So both of these experiences leave me flattered, which is a feeling that I haven’t felt in a long while.
As if life couldn’t get any better right now. The massage therapist is coming to the office tomorrow instead of Friday. I was the first one to sign up. I hit up the ATM tonight so I’ve got cash to cover it tomorrow. My back says come on, lets get to it.
I’m dashing off now. Time to empty the litter boxes, get ready for tomorrow, put out a snack, surf Grindr until Suits comes on in a 1/2 hour. It’s the season finale and I am very interested. I hope that Louis Litt comes back to the Firm. I can’t see them cutting his character out, but then again you never know. Writers come up with interesting ideas sometimes.
I do hope all is well in your world. I will talk with you peeps later. Thanks for stopping by. You totally made my day!
1 comment:
Your boss seems to like you and you are happy there so far, all good news! :)
Post a Comment