23 January 2014

Cold Thursday

We are once again in the deep freeze.  When I woke up this morning it was 1 degree and now it’s warmed up to 8 degrees.  This should only last until tomororw and then we are supposed to return to normal temperatures but there appears to be snow in the forecast.  Not exactly sure how much. 

So Justin Bieber is back in the news again.  This time for being arrested.  Sounds like things may have caught up with him.  He is clearly out of control and needs something or someone to take him down a notch.  While he has the looks and money – it’s his actions and reactions that are the problem.  Didn’t he come from “nowhere” like you and I and he made his own dreams come true.  Why then would he act the way he does?  That just doesn’t seem right but I guess fame and money went to his head. 

I talked with my friend last night and she agreed to proof my book.  When ever I decide that it’s done.  I’ve got the basic shell there from start to finish but there needs to have more details filled in, some edited, etc.  It’s a work in progress.  If I publish, it’s just to get my story out there and to show people that we fought for everything we got and in the blink of an eye it can all be gone. 

This morning I received a call from a FL law firm that I had previously reached out to for help with the mortgage.  While they have an A- raiting with the BBB I am not certain that their tactics are completely above board and would fly with my lender.  They told me that I am getting the run around, it takes 3 months to approve a modification and I’ve been going at this for far too long.  Yeah, but what is my choice?  If I go with them the first thing they tell you is to stop making your house payment.  Yeah, that might work under normal circumstances but in my case the borrower is deceased so if I just stop paying they may try to foreclose.  For the moment I am taking my chances with the local attorney and the new point of contact at the lender.  If the bankruptcy attorney gets back to me in a timley fashion (gasp, that won’t happen) I may consider making my own payment modification.  I do agree I am getting the run around and they are trying to take me for as much money as I will give them.  But I’m scared and they have me in a tight spot so they can extort and play on that.  Eventually though push will come to shove.  Something has to give!

Yesterday I left the office early to go install a machine at one of the local offices.  I got lost on the way there.  The hardest part is finding my way on the interstate  There have been some recent changes with on ramps in the area so I wound up way out of my way.  Eventually I got on the right track and made it there.  I so hate GPS systems when they take you in a loop. 

So I left the office at 2:30 and made it there by 3:20.  Then it was dust and cable city.  Transferred some data, installed some last minute additional software and viola I was done.  It was 4:10 by now.  No point in going back, I just went home.  The children were delighted to see me, they tried to con an extra meal out of me but that didn’t work out so well for them. 

Latley I have been having trouble staying asleep.  When there is even the slightest imbalance in my life I will wake up in the middle of the night.  I’ve tried different combonation sleeping pills.  Not eating or drinking after a certain time, etc.  nothing seems to work.  I also have strange dreams, as if I am living my life with my late partner and he is there like nothing ever went wrong.  So I think the imbalance is the loss of him plus the other stress at work and financially.  I can only hope that a good nights sleep is in my future.  Sooner rather than later.  Sometimes I have problems getting back to sleep but most times its just a matter of curling up and I am out. 

So you know how good you feel after you have an orgasm?  Stress, trouble and problems are all gone for but a few minutes.  I need someway to flush out my system with all of the stress and worry.  Orgasms don’t cut it.  Sure it feels good but honestly it’s very temporary.  My sex drive is messed up a little as well.  Sometimes physically I am in the mood but mentally my body says nope, not interested.  Sort of like not tonight I have a headache. 

My struggle to find a release is on going and has been for quite sometime.  I don’t want to pick up a bad habit or get involved with anything illegal.  I just wish I could pull the steam valve and let out all of the bad.

Big Boy seems to be back to normal.  He came in last night and was huffing and puffing but I lulled him to sleep with petting, scratching and a belly rub.  He loves those.  So I sit lopsided in front of the TV taking care of him while trying to enjoy TV and fending off the other cats asking for attention.  If I stop with him, he cries.  It’s like a no win situation but I do try my best.  I stopped with the stool softener to see what kind of effect it is going to have.  I hate seeing blood and the poor thing will give himself a hemroid and then he will have something to cry about. 

I still have yet to receive my calendar with the hunky repair guys on them.  I filled out a form requesting another one today.  I’m thinking maybe they see my first name and go, nope not sending it to a guy.  I mean I can see it being a good joke to pull on a straight male friend but there are some guys who like guys.  I just wish they would send it already!

Bills are paid, have plenty of money left over.  There should be more bills rolling in soon.  One of which will be the credit card I have been using like candy.  That is the only thing that I really sweat about.  I don’t like paying interest so I strive and pride myself on just taking a 30 day loan and paying it off.  That is the best and only way to use a credit card.  The accident really put me in deeper than normal.  Hopefully the bulk of the left over money will be able to go to the credit card and then I should be in good shape or so I hope.

One banana left on the kitchen table means there is only one work day left. That is good because I will be able to rest but bad because Monday will be here soon and that means the hot head will be back.  Not looking forward to his return.  Then again I never look forward to a Monday. 

Lunch time is over with so back to the grind I go.  Stay warm and I will talk with you peeps later.

No comments: