19 September 2012

Worn Out Wednesday

Last night I got a call while I was eating supper.  One of the remote sites were down and I had a lady who didn’t know how to fix it there.  She cries and moans a lot – I used to like her but after working with her a couple times I have pretty well had it.  She is pretty well useless.  Long story short the problem wasn’t able to be fixed until this morning because of the extra tight security at this place.  I say that in a bit of jest.  No one had a freaking key to the door where the computer equipment was so that was the show stopper.  What am I going to do she cried?  I wanted to say your going to shrink and slither underneath the door, then morph back into original size and call me, I will then tell you how to fix it.  That is just one of the many thoughts that came to my head.  Thankfully she just decided to call it a night.

That is the first time in a while where my supper was interrupted.  Hopefully, it doesn’t become a habit.  We all need to have away time and be able to enjoy our meals.

Nothing special happened last night, other than I did get to relax but not nearly as much as I wanted.  I also had some sleep problems.  I guess it’s just too much on my mind. 

Coming to work and having nothing to do well kind of makes for a long day.  I get creative but my mind will only take me so far. Just makes you more exhausted when actual quitting time comes.  We have all been leaving early the last couple days.  Well that will come to an end today because boss man is back.

Ugh, so even if your not busy you have to pretend to be.  I will be a happier person when he hopefully leaves tomorrow afternoon.  Fridays are the best because pretty much no one is around and usually the day flies by.

Thus far I have driven to work each day this week.  Since there are only 2 days left I might as well finish out the week.  Over the weekend I need to get my hairs cut.  Time for a little longer hair because the seasons are starting to change.  You could feel it in the air this morning.  However, since I went from my garage to the garage at work there was really no impact on me, other than when I rolled out of bed.  The house was chilly.

I found my partner sound asleep.  Looks like he took some Nyquil.  No wonder he was sleeping like a baby.  He hasn’t been to bed in about 2 days – I mean he’s gone but just can’t sleep due to the RLS.  Thankfully I got his medicine last night and he took a couple pills that and the Nyquil sent him to la la land.  Nothing wrong with that.  Kind of wish I was there with him.  Being awake is over rated! :)

My Corbin Fisher calendar looks nice from what I can see on the outside.  It’s still shrink wrapped and it will stay that way until later this year when it will be time to unwrapped. 

Kind of supersichous about buying a calendar for work.  Last time I did that 2 years ago I lost my job.  I used to always get a Dilbert Calendar.  Kind of miss having one around but you can print calendars for free from the internet.  I still have mixed feelings about this job and what my long term future is here.  I am perfectly content to stay for a while but when ever I leave I want it to be on my own accord.

This morning either someone is going to jump from the building or the window washers are out.  There is a bunch of rope that keeps swinging around my office window.  I’m ready for that to be over with, just kind of annoying.

Just talked with my partner, were going to eat at that place where the cute guy works that looks like James Barnett.  I sure hope he is working again.  I found yesterday that court records in out county are public.  I did some looking and found out about a bunch of stuff on my partners kid.  Looks like he is in financial trouble, he’s been sued once and had 2 homes foreclosed on.  I think he might be the one that needs to file bankruptcy.  Anyway, the sole purpose of gong there is to quiz his relative that manages the place to see if he can get more information on his son.  They haven’t spoken for several years now.  My partner is a grandfather and has never even met his grandson.  Kind of sad.  We think its has to do with the gay thing but don’t know for sure.  It was just one day, his kid flipped the switch and decided to never talk to him again.  Very strange!

Thankfully the only children I have are the ones with 4 feet and whiskers.  They talk back to me, but I know they love me and depend on me for food.  So there will always be love as long as I show up with the food! :)   Now if we can just get Taz’s buddy Blu fixed so he stops humping Big Boy and spraying life would be good.  It’s a money and time thing – more so on the money part.  Eventually in the long run it will get done.

Take care and I will talk with you peeps later!

No comments: