31 March 2012

Screaming Saturday

Early morning wake up call from Big Boy.  7 AM on a Saturday.  Of course I couldn’t go back to sleep.  I got the kids breakfast and then went back to bed.  I cuddled with Jumper for a little bit.  Then decided that today might be the day that I get to eat at the Breakfast Buffet at Golden Corral.  So I went into my partners room and crawled into bed with him.  That woke him up.  I asked him about going but all he wanted to do was talk. 

Geez, so we talked.  He rubbed my back, I got tickled.  Then finally I got to go back to sleep.  My partner went back to sleep as well, but he wasn’t wearing his CPAP mask so he was snoring like a freight train.  He woke me up like 3 times. 

Finally he woke up and was ready to go.  I told him to leave me a lone I needed some sleep.  I woke up at 1.  We had some fun, then we got cleaned up and ready to go.  However breakfast would have to come from a restaurant and not the buffet as I wanted.   Then I remembered a coupon for buy 1 breakfast get 1 free at Bob Evans.  So that’s where we went.  The food was good and we loaded up.  By now it was 3 in the afternoon.

I of course tried to get my car washed with the car wash I purchased days ago but the wash was still broken.  So I had to go to a different place and pay.  It was a stand alone do it yourself car wash that had an automatic wash as well.  Being full and lazy I opted for the automatic wash.  It did an okay job and got most of the bugs off of the car. 

What I like is that my car is 3 years old, only has 12,500 miles and still smells new when it sits in the heat for a bit.  Still drives like a dream.  I just hope I can afford to hang on to it and keep up with maintenance.  I bought an extended warranty with the hope of turning it in early and getting some money back.  No such luck.  Kind of funny how I planned ahead and it worked out in my favor, at least in this instants.

Talked with my brother, not much new there.  He just wouldn’t shut up this afternoon.  76 minutes of jabber.  When I was done talking with him I needed a nap.  So the girls and I laid down and dozed off a bit.  Then it was time to feed the kids again.

I needed to send some information to my attorney and I came downstairs to do that.  Only to find that TAZ’s buddy decided to pee all over my fax machine and he took out a certificate for a course that I completed back in 2010.  Thankfully it was a copy and not the original.  I reluctantly cleaned up that mess and then moved on to my original task.  Then started the job search, nothing out there for today as I thought.

So that brings me to supper.  I had a couple pieces of left over pizza and washed that down with a Diet Coke.  The kids wanted to help me eat but they didn’t get their wish.  I did drop a black olive on the floor.  #1 Son (a cat we used to have) would have been all over that.  These guys just sniffed it and then looked back up to me, as if to say give us the good stuff.  I finished my food and then decided to lounge in the living room to watch some Internet TV. 

Just got done with that and now here I am.  Blogging away.  One more day.  Tomorrow is April Fool’s Day.  Glad that we are staying home, we can kid around with each other.  I’ve already changed over my calendar here in the basement that has of all things on it Naked Porn Stars.  Ah, April is a beauty!  Now if this can just be my lucky month.  Since we didn’t win the lottery, I guess I am destine to work at least for now.  Hopefully this will be my month to get a job.  The other thing about this month is there is a Friday the 13th, so if your superstitious you might want to watch out.  The moon might rise in Uranus!

I did get a letter today about my unemployment but might as well have been written in Chinese.  Neither I or my partner understand how it affects me.  I *think* that I may get to collect until the end of the year but that is purely an assumption.  I will have to call and ask someone to translate it for me.  I don’t know why something so simple has to be made so complicated.  Its like they want to keep you guessing.  I get that if your defrauding the system but I really need this benefit and would rather not waste my time by sitting on hold waiting for someone.  At least I will wait until Tuesday or later in the week to call.  I called on a Monday one time and it took forever to get through.  I just hope what ever the letter translates to is good news for me!

So that’s my boring life for today.  I will talk with you peeps later!

No comments: