Hi and welcome!
My morning was clear and I capitalized on that. I signed in on my laptop and then went to my bedroom and relaxed. It was 2 hours before someone bothered me and I needed to get up. It was nice to cuddle with the cats and bask in some relaxation all while getting paid.
I had more encounters with stink bugs with a grand total of 5 of them. What an eventful evening, not that I was up for it. However, they are all gone. We’re back on the bug watch. Mora and I watched one worm its way in the living room window, I got it quickly disposed of.
It’s another nice sunny-filled day and is warming up into the 80’s again. The AC is on today. Weather is sure a strange thing, but I’ll enjoy the nice warm day because I know that eventually I will be wishing for this when it’s -3 or something like that and there is snow on the ground.
Planning Broccoli Cheese Soup for supper and looking forward to it. Just enjoying my quiet day if it lasts. Hoping for the same tomorrow. Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment