27 August 2025

Whirlwind

Hey – I managed to tame my inbox and get caught up.  It took me most of the morning to get things under control.  There is a lot going on.  The cluster project is still going on and it’s turning into a cluster they are way behind schedule and things aren’t going nearly as smooth as was the plan.  I think this will linger on into next week while I am gone. 

I had a lousy nights sleep which was mostly due to nerves.  Something about going back after being out a couple days causes me to not sleep well.  Now that I am back and have had no naps I suspect that I will sleep good tonight or so I hope. 

There is plenty of work to tide me the next two days.  I am still not done with today but in my mind the day is pretty well over with. 

Had lunch and both cats started fighting.  Rudy was chasing his sister.  I got them to calm down and I was able to enjoy a 1/2 sandwich and a donut while I watched a couple of You Tube videos. 

Lunch was over way quicker than I wanted.  It’s nice out with some cooler temps and the AC hasn’t yet kicked on but I know that it probably will since things heat up a bit in the afternoon. 

I feel fine for the most part, I think it was allergies that got me.  Inhaling all of that pollen while I was trimming the weeds combined with a temperature change.  I have a slight cough at times but otherwise all is well. 

Glad that things are back to normal or close to it.  I also hate that I just got caught up and will be out next week so I will have to do it all over again. 

Thought I’d take a moment to post this before I head up for the afternoon to be with the cats and keep an eye on things at work.  Hope all is well in your world.  Take care!

No comments: