26 August 2025

Did you miss me?

I just published a post that I drafted over the weekend.  Turns out that Monday morning when I woke up I felt horrible.  I wasn’t sure if it was allergies or if I was actually sick.  Plus my twitching/shaking was still present.  I elected to take the day off, not what I really wanted to do but it was in my best interest. 

I took a muscle relaxer along with my normal morning meds.  Had breakfast and fed the cats.  Then watched TV until the magic of the muscle relaxer did it’s job and knocked me out. 

The cats never left my side as I proceeded to sleep the day away.  I got up to pass out lunch for them.  I felt better but still highly groggy.  I wound up going back to sleep. 

I was up for supper, had the Chipped Beef I spoke about.  It was pretty good. 

To help ensure a good nights sleep I took some Benadryl and slept pretty good but not solid through the night.  I wound up taking today (Tuesday) off. 

Cats got fed first as usual, then I had some cereal and powered up my phone to let my team know I wouldn’t be in today.  Then I went back to sleep for a couple hours and woke up. 

I’ve managed to stay awake all day long and watched free movies on You Tube the afternoon went by and Rudy pushed for an early supper.  I gave in and I had my left over BBQ, which was pretty good. 

I can already tell you that my work mailbox looks like a bomb went off I have tons of mail to sift through.  There is also plenty of work to be done.  I do plan on returning tomorrow and knocking out the next 3 days before I go on vacation.  Hopefully, my body cooperates and I feel decent. 

Right now I think that this was just allergies that had me feeling bad but I am coughing a little bit.  Weather here has changed and it’s much cooler.  Temperature swings always affect me and I usually wind up getting sick.

I am only guessing by what I have seen but I am counting on not having time tomorrow to post much less do anything other than work.  Not looking forward to it but the sooner I go back the better off I will be. 

Hope your doing well. 

No comments: