08 August 2025

Late to the party

Hey hope that all is well.  Sorry I am late to the party with my post.  This morning things were super chill and I rode the wave and watched TV & got in a nap.  It was nice to relax and get paid for it at the same time.  The ride was over after lunch and it got busy but I am riding a lull again and hope that it lasts for the rest of the day. 

My neck is still bothering me a little bit.  I thought about cancelling my massage but I am still going.  I am just going to ask that my neck not be touched.  I got my shower last night and did a double cleanse of my neck area.  I finished with cold water and man that felt really good.  It bothered me a bit after I got out but it faded away quickly.  One side looks really good and the other side it’s still red.  I think a haircut tomorrow probably isn’t the best thing but there will be no neck shaving with a razor blade. 

Supper last night was two frozen White Castle cheeseburgers.  I added some Sizzling Cheeseburger chips in from Doritos and it wasn’t a bad meal but it wasn’t the best.  I was more of a desert fan and had a hot Apple Fritter.  Thinking about that I’ll bet a hot Apple Fritter with some Vanilla Ice Cream would be pretty good.  Might try that later on tonight. 

It is so hot and humid outside you can for sure tell that were back in August.  The poor AC has been running and I am glad that I have it & it’s functioning as designed.  The cats still love to feel the cold air from the vents and just sit in front of them and stare, soaking it all in.

Speaking of the cats, it’s been a day and there hasn’t been a fight thus far.  Here’s hoping we make it the whole day.  We played pretty hard last night.  Rudy was jumping and really got into playtime like I haven’t seen from him in a while.  He also hasn’t bit me on the chin again, which I am thankful for. 

Hope that all is well in your world and that we all have a great weekend.  Take care and thanks as always for stopping by.  Feel free to drop a comment, I don’t bite unless you want me to!

No comments: