I was up at 6a to feed the cats and pass out medicine. Watched a little TV and eventually went back to bed. Got up at 8a and out the door to Cracker Barrel. I had a whole day planned in my mind and then it hit me. I didn’t factor in the Grocery Store. Well a boy’s got to eat. So there went the plan.
I hit Cracker Barrel got my Blueberry Pancakes and then headed off to see the dealer. They of course had no idea what in the world went wrong with my car. They said maybe the key didn’t register right. We wouldn’t know unless we examined your vehicle. I see no reason to waste my time because they won’t come up with anything wrong since it hasn’t happened again. I am going to report the issue to the FBI and write headquarters of the manufacturer. I don’t expect anything will come of it. I thought about just dropping it but I don’t think it’s insignificant and want to make sure that it’s documented. I’m not demanding nor asking for anything other than an audit of their system because if it happened to me it can easily happen to another person. Technology is great but you have to have safeguards in place.
Then off to the dreaded grocery store. I didn’t get much since I’m not working this week and just need to sustain myself mildly. I have accommodations for breakfast and supper. Then to the place I have put off for a long time, the haircare store. I walked in and of course they rearranged the store again. I had planned a grab and go but had to take my time and make my way through the store. I always spend at least $50 but was a little surprised when I got to the counter I dropped $78 and that’s with 10% off. For the first time in my life I purchased beard oil. I’m growing out my facial hair at least for this week and wanted to combat the itching. I dropped $26 for this tiny jar of liquid and my face is already starting to itch. I am wondering if I will be able to make it through the entire week. If I can survive this then I may go another week. Right now I think I look really good.
Speaking of looking good I dropped 5 pounds since last week, so that’s something. I have about 5 more to go before I am back to what I was before this work from home adventure started. I don’t know that will come easy. I have starved myself a little bit. When I get bored I’m either eating or watching porn, sometimes one then the other. So the key is keeping busy but taking time to relax.
Back on point. I came home after that little bit of retail therapy. Put away the groceries and began cleaning the house. This place smells better. Then I was worn out and breakfast was starting to cause a little bit of tiredness. So I relaxed with a Diet Coke and my phone. Then started watching TV and eventually fell asleep. Woke up and passed out lunch for the kids and I ate a couple cookies and consumed a fresh soda.
Now I am in the basement pouring out my soul and the laundry is churning. The basement smells okay. I think I will be going for another treatment tonight to error on the side of caution.
I need to go back out to hit up Target for cat liter and a couple other items. Sam’s sounds nice to stock up on Soda & Water but if they are packed then count me out. I wanted to hit up a local pizza place for dinner to try their lasagna but they are closed on Monday’s. Glad I looked on line before I went. Not 100% positive on what I am doing for supper.
I’ve got a guy that likes me on Tindr and he looks okay, think he might be a doctor or a med student. I am on the fence on if I want to match with him. I just had a 27 year old average looking guy like me but he is 472 miles away and his profile said he likes to talk to older men. Yeah fuck that it’s a recipe for disaster.
Well going to get cracking on my car complaint and then I’ll probably get back to the program. I’d like to deep clean this place while I am off and have the time but something tells me I won’t make much progress there.
Happy Monday! It’s a balmy 60 degrees here unseasonably warm but it’s only for today. Then Winter returns tomorrow and for the rest of the week. Snow is in the weekend forecast right now but that is a ways off so things could change. Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment