26 June 2019

Done Deal

I finally made it back.  I kept trying to talk myself out of it this morning.  From a traffic perspective it would have been an awesome day to work from home.  Traffic was heavy both to and from work and both commutes took way longer than normal.  However, I survived.  Lots of people were wondering about me or should I say nosy and wanted to know what was going on. 

My shoulder and neck are bothering me.  My day started early at 5a and I couldn’t go back to sleep.  So I just tossed and turned, finally grabbed my phone and started checking social media and email. 

I got a congratulations today for my 5 year anniversary which will happen next month.  I am also getting a nice sum of money as a thank you for sticking with them for 5 long years.  It’s really nice and when I get to 10 years it doubles. 

It was a crazy day with lots of odd ball requests that kept me mining data in Excel.  However, it passed the time and I am home now so I am going to spend time with the kids.  Just wanted you to know that all is well.  Now if what little bit of this bug that is left in my system would exit, that would be fantastic. 

Hope all is well in your world!

No comments: